“Convenient location”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 21 July 2017

good food, great margaritas...good service. staff were efficient and prompt with our food orders. visited several times.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I knew I found true Mexican food when I walked in and saw the number of Mexican diners as well as staff. The restaurant was almost entirely full which is a good sign, I was able to get a table without delay and promptly waited upon. The food was well prepared and tasty. My only complaint would be with my waitress who was not friendly and as attentive as would normally be expected. She also served me the wrong meal which I ate as I was hungry. I brought this to the owners attention and he gave me 50% off for the error which I appreciated.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Service was slow, food quality was bland & not as good as it used to be. Something has changed with this place, management needs to address it before they lose business. You have to ask for chips, refills, tortillas, etc. They used to be the best, now they are on the bottom.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was really good. The drinks were STRONG and the food was authentic and delicious. The chips and salsa were really good as well. If I were ever to return to Hopewell I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good atmosphere. Friendly staff. Nice authentic menu selection. Shrimp tacos were great and of course a selection of south of the border drinks.