“Lunch”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Hopewell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Salad bar great. Service good. Did not have large to go cups so second helping of iced tea could be taken on road. For $2.79 , they should plan for that. But good, healthy, reasonably priced lunch is worth it!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

you can never go wrong with Ruby Tuesday but this particular was right in front of my hotel the Hampton inn. As soon i came down the road I knew where we were eating the next day. The host sat us down as soon as we walked in the door. the waitress was nice. I order their Mac and Cheese and for the record EVERYBODY MAC AND CHEESE IS NOT GOOD. i knew my four year old would not eat it from the look on her face. I told her to take it back and give me the kids m/c. My four year old will live off mac and cheese if i let her. Anyway the manager brought the kids m/c out and said i ordered the other m/c and i said i know my child will not eat that but will eat the Kraft (that is $5 a bowl and i could have gone to food lion in the next parking lot and got 4 for $3.50). I explained to her what the deal was and she nicely took the "gourmet M/C" off my bill. Moral of this story Ill still eat there when i go back this weekend i just want order the M/C lol.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Had a very nice dinner at the bar, staff was welcoming and helpful. Food was as ordered and plentiful

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Well the salad bar was good. I ordered the Colossal burger. The triple decker sandwich. Well its a triple decker bun but just 2 burgers. They were tough and dry. Wont be back.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I had the grilled salmon and it had great flavor and seasoning. The service was good and very polite with respect towards the customers. One of the better RT that I have been too.