“Must stop here”

Add it.
Carr Brothers Gathering
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Hopewell
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Paul the bartender was great. The bar is a really cute place. Food was outstanding. Pizza the best I've had in years. Nice people, really welcomed us. Honest, funny can't say enough. Would love to have them in Mechanicsburg pa!@!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Stopped in while visiting family. Food is great, owner is great. Bar tender is fabulous. However....the waitress with the longer blonde hair is terrible. She takes orders and never returns EVERYTIME so bartender has to pick up her slack. If she is working, AVOID.

2  Thank secret s
Reviewed 4 April 2015

Really delicious! Burger is the best in the area, no doubt! Atmosphere is very comfortable! Excellent Bloody Mary and the best macaroni salad I've ever had! Smoke was not as bad as it had been made out to be. I will certainly return! Would have given in 5 stars but the bar maid/waitress never brought me water (asked her 3 times). When she finally did, after the 4th time asking, it was never refilled. Considering there were 8 patrons at this establishment when we ate, that was inexcusable.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I knew this place was "full of smoke"... A number of people had mentioned this as being bad..BUT since they are said to have the best burgers, I figured I could just go in order burgers to go and take them home. omg... thought I'd choke to death in there... By the time they were ready to take my order, I had to get out.... so Who knows what those burgers tasted like... I thought the laws changed about smoking inside like this a few yrs ago.. evidently not here in Hopewell.. Too bad, cause it keeps a lot of people out.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I'm from Ohio, was in Hopewell going to school for two months. Ate there eight times and took family when they came to visit to have the burger. Just went to Michael Simons B Spot up hear in Cleveland to compare the burgers! No contest....Carr Brothers is the BEST burger I ever had. Hate the smoking atmosphere...but its a bar. With the BEST burgers!! Keep it up!! Erik

2  Thank erik b