Vine Cottage Inn
The Omni Homestead Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Roseloe Motel(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
US$159
US$80
  • Pool
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$149
Econo Lodge(Lexington)
US$56
All reviewsfront porchprivate bathbed and breakfasthome away from homebreakfast was deliciouswonderful hostsvisit hot springshelped us planupstairs libraryeach morningother guestsmountain airlocal attractionsmaple festivalspent nightswithin walking distancethird floor
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Innkeepers Jo and Jonah could not have been better hosts. Two genuinely warm and friendly people who want their guests to feel at home. And they gave us great information about the history of the area, things to do and places to dine. All that and a fabulous breakfast, too! If you choose, over breakfast you can share tales of the road with other guests around the very large dining room table. We truly wished we could have stayed longer than the two nights we were there!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was my first experience with a bed and breakfast and I loved it. It is a converted, quaint old home with a lovely sitting porch. Every room has it's own private bath, with additional baths in the common areas. The entire house was very clean and very well decorated. Anything we needed was provided. They even have free, cold, sodas and water for those who stay there and a refrigerator where guests can store items they have with them. The owners were very friendly and helpful. My dad loves to "cut-up" with people and they joined right in. By the end of the weekend, Jo and Jonah felt like family. The homemade breakfasts we were served were amazing! I would definitely recommend staying here if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit to Vine Cottage Inn. Jo and Jonah make you feel right at home. Breakfast is delicious. Rooms and common areas are comfortable and welcoming. The inn is in close proximity to beautiful sights and fun adventures.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky G
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had reservation to stay two nights August 16-18th. On our arrival we found the main door to the cottage is lock an there is a sign on the wall says ring the bell and walk in. We rang the well 100 times no one show to open the door. I called the phone number the voice message came on said leave a message will return your call by end of day. Our reservation check in time was 3:00pm we got there around noon. We had luggage and decided to drop the luggage at the hotel and then go for site seeing. This was very unpleasant moment for us. We ask the cap driver is he wait few more minutes so I can make another call. So I made another phone call and no one answered. I left another voice mail and said we are going to go check in some other hotel. And that is what we did. These people called me after 3:00pm want there money. And said this was my fault I got there early. I think this place is just after people's money no service. The funny thing is that next tow days we went by the place twice and did not see the door open or any parked car in front of the building. I would not recommend this to anyone. I have been traveling from last 50 years and this was my first experience I will never forget rest of my life.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sohanm2017
Jonah W, Owner at Vine Cottage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

I am very sorry you were not able to stay with us and received the service we provide to all of our guest. I believe that you made your reservation on July 18, 2017 through our website online reservation system. The website indicates that check-in time is 3PM to 9PM and that if earlier or later check-in is needed to contact us. We often make these type of arrangements. The reservation you made indicated a 3PM check-in. The confirmation that was emailed to you on July 18th also had your arrival time at 3PM. I arrived back at the Inn after 1PM and heard your phone messages and saw your email messages. My phone records indicate that I spoke with you before 1:30PM that afternoon not 3PM. When a reservation is made there is an understanding there is a 7 day cancellation policy and that is the reason I indicated you were responsible for one night stay rate. I do hope that you enjoyed your visit to Bath County and the next time you have the opportunity to visit this area you will consider us for you stay.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We came here on a road trip seeking mineral baths. The Inn is very special. The owners are lovely and very helpful. The room was super comfortable, pretty and spacious and the breakfast was hardy and delicious. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends