“Me, my daughter, music and the perfect Inn.”
Review of Vine Cottage Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Vine Cottage Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The Vine Cottage Inn was my first experience with a bed & breakfast and I cannot imaging having a better one. Jo and Jonah are the perfect fit for this amazing old home away from home. Although I had considered the Homestead, my decision to try something different paid off! There is a peaceful quietness that exists in this place and I cannot wait to return for another visit. Did I mention the best homemade biscuits EVER...?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 October 2017

great rooms, clean everywhere, beautiful decor, delicious food, helpful and friendly hosts and helpers. great proximity to homestead and the little town. about 2 blocks short walk to a playground. about 15 min drive to jefferson pools.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mirandam00re
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Innkeepers Jo and Jonah could not have been better hosts. Two genuinely warm and friendly people who want their guests to feel at home. And they gave us great information about the history of the area, things to do and places to dine. All that and a fabulous breakfast, too! If you choose, over breakfast you can share tales of the road with other guests around the very large dining room table. We truly wished we could have stayed longer than the two nights we were there!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was my first experience with a bed and breakfast and I loved it. It is a converted, quaint old home with a lovely sitting porch. Every room has it's own private bath, with additional baths in the common areas. The entire house was very clean and very well decorated. Anything we needed was provided. They even have free, cold, sodas and water for those who stay there and a refrigerator where guests can store items they have with them. The owners were very friendly and helpful. My dad loves to "cut-up" with people and they joined right in. By the end of the weekend, Jo and Jonah felt like family. The homemade breakfasts we were served were amazing! I would definitely recommend staying here if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit to Vine Cottage Inn. Jo and Jonah make you feel right at home. Breakfast is delicious. Rooms and common areas are comfortable and welcoming. The inn is in close proximity to beautiful sights and fun adventures.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky G

Been to Vine Cottage Inn? Share your experiences!