Red Roof Inn Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$144
US$93
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$451
US$289
Lansdowne Resort
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North(Ashburn)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$139
Hotels.com
US$159
US$149
Homewood
US$139
All reviewsper petagility trialroom was cleanmicrowave ovencold cerealdecent hotelwill stay there againinternet connectioncoffee makerfrigfi
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Pros: cheap and good location
Cons: outdated, poor breakfast, no frig in room
My room was right by the outside door where everyone smoked so the smoke smell would sometimes to come into my room, had to put a towel down on the floor in front of the door to keep the smell out. No frig in room. Room showed lots of signs of needing TLC. Window didn't feel secure at all to outside. If you like cold cereal or toast for breakfast then you would like this. I ended up stopped for my breakfast somewhere else. But for the price compared to the other hotels and just a place to crash this fit the bill.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The hotel was fine for what we needed, but the non-smoking room definitely still smelled like smoke. Also, we were told breakfast was from 6-9am and we had an early flight so we went to get breakfast right at 6am but it wasn't ready yet. But they let us check-in early (for a $10 fee) and the location was within walking distance of food and shopping options, so those were the plus side.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 3 am or we would have left and found another hotel. There was mold in the heating system. Mold on the wall and in the bathroom fixtures. The continental breakfast was 2 types of cereal, toast, juice and soupy oatmeal. Thank goodness we had reservations elsewhere for the rest of our stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The room was filthy. I didn’t shower there because I couldn’t even bring myself to be barefoot. The pillows were terrible. And ever item I brought there smelled terrible when I got home.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends