Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
US$129
ComfortSuites
US$105
US$128
US$110
ClarionHotels
US$124
Hampton.com
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
US$219
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$99
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Homewood
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

All reviewsbasketball courtfamily weddingfull kitchenhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastwedding blockfire pitearly checkoutlet mallbreakfast staffpleasant stayvery nice hotelroom was spaciousfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationbusiness trip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I originally booked a room for three nights, Thursday -Saturday. We were coming for a wedding and live across the country. We had to change our trip to only two nights, Friday and Saturday. I called the hotel and made the change, the person I spoke with was very nice and we received an email stating that our stay had been changed to check in on Friday and leave Sunday morning. I arrive at the hotel on Friday evening, I'm tired, I woke up at 3:15am to catch multiple flights across the country, one of the flights was delayed. I arrive at the hotel and the guy behind the desk informs me that I only have a room for Friday night. I show him the email acknowledging that we have the room for Friday and Saturday. He has no explanation except to say that he cannot do anything for me except book me for the most expensive room they have the following night and that I could speak with the manager the following morning. I wake up early the next morning, my body is all messed up from the two nights of lack of sleep and jet lag. I go down stairs and the manager isn't there yet. I give them my number and I'm told the manager will call me but after I wait and call twice I find out the manager arrived and hadn't called me,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JackieGossesGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm sorry for the difficulty you had at our hotel and I have spoken to the Manager that was working that day about this situation. She arrived at the hotel around 8:30 am and immediately received two phone calls. The first time you came down to the desk she had not yet arrived at the hotel; the second time you came down she was on a call which she completed and then spoke to you directly. This was resolved by 9am and you were able to stay in the same room at the same rate, and you thanked her for her assistance.

I'm not sure exactly why your reservation was changed from two nights to one, there were pre-calls made to confirm your reservation by our staff and I can only assume that there was a miscommunication at some point. I apologize for your inconvenience and hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact me, Jackie Gosses, General Manager at 571-258-1068.

Regards,

Jackie Gosses

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My room was super clean and front desk staff was attentive to my needs. I felt welcome and I am looking forward to staying here again. An added plus was its location (close to all main attractions) and complementary parking...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This hotel was chosen by a bride for her wedding guests. Staff is friendly and the hotel is quite clean. The complimentary breakfasts were good, offering a range of food. Still, we did not receive the room we had chosen. The one we did have was next to the basketball court. So if you wanted to go bed early, that wasn't going to happen. Overall, a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank WaterMusic32
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear WaterMusic32,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you had a nice stay overall, though we apologize that we were unable to accommodate the type of room you reserved and the noise disturbance endured. Although we strive to accommodate our guest with exact reservations, at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our soccer team stayed Homewood Suites for a Region 1 tournament. I was very surprised how large the rooms were and how roomy the facility was. Great experience for the girls and the parents!!! The hotel was also close to the fields and there was great shopping near by!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Was in town to attend the wedding of a friend's daughter and this was one of the recommended hotels. Couldn't believe that we had a king sized suite for $119 per night! We had a full sized refrigerator, two burner stove, full sized dishwasher and microwave. In the living room/dining room we had a desk with chair, full sized sofa and a dining table for four.

The breakfast was included and consisted of eggs, sausage, hash, waffles, cereals and absolutely delicious cranberry muffins.

My ONLY complaint was that by 2:45 our room had still not been made up despite our leaving the room at 8:30 am. But when we inquired at the front desk, the cleaning ladies arrived pronto. We did not want to be in the shower when they arrived and were glad they came right away so we could get ready to attend the wedding.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple