“Delicous Buffet at a Reasonable Price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Rio Mexican Restaurant & Comedy Club
Ranked #40 of 225 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came with a friend for lunch. We've been here many times and it's consistently good food and good service. Del Rio has become our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted to stop in for a fun lunch with friends. The queso was not good, the chips were cold, the margaritas were weak.... our waitress was really nice but kept forgetting about us.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Everything is made from scratch and it all tastes great. The sauces, especially the chipotle sauce, is out of this world. I've read other reviews that have had less favorable comments and it's left me scratching my head. I'm hear to say I've never had a bad meal in over 30 trips and I highly recommend this place. Come hungry and enjoy lunch!!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

We've lived in Leesburg for 4 years and we've always talked about trying Del Rio's, and we finally had the opportunity. The food was good, but not great. I had the lunch buffet and my wife had shrimp tacos. The buffet was a very good value for your money and the food was fresh and hot. They served free chips and salsa and were very proactive on replenishing our drinks and chips.

The interior is very dated and they could use an overhaul or redecoration, but overall the experience was decent. We're not sure we'll revisit anytime soon, but only because the atmosphere needs some sprucing up.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We were very happy with everything while dining at Del Rio about 2 pm last Saturday. The food was made fresh and very delicious. They also serve Pepsi products which is a perk for a Mexican restaurant. The server was very polite and even described meals for us to assist with our ordering. We will go back!