“In a happy place”

Del Rio Mexican Restaurant & Comedy Club
Ranked #40 of 226 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This place is close by to my hotel and was recommended over all of the other places near by and I'm glad I went. Service was great, food was really good and the fried ice cream killer!!! Eat up drink up and leave happy

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Meal was good, atmosphere was nice with plenty of seating. The waitress was attentive and kept our tea filled and plenty of chips/salsa.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I've eaten here several times and have always had good service and good food. It's nothing fancy, the menu items are just the usual, but it's well prepared and the portions are generous. It's a comfortable place. I'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came with a friend for lunch. We've been here many times and it's consistently good food and good service. Del Rio has become our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted to stop in for a fun lunch with friends. The queso was not good, the chips were cold, the margaritas were weak.... our waitress was really nice but kept forgetting about us.