“What in the World happened to this place?”
Review of Los Tios Grill

Los Tios Grill
Ranked #22 of 238 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

In general, we come to Los Tios for a meal that is constant and good quality. What a disappointment tonight. Excessive delays, meals wrong, food undercooked, greasy retried beans...Even the server shrugged...Manager did the right thing, but wow...very, very surprised and disappointed...

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We went because some of my wife's coworkers had gone for lunch and recommend we go. The day we went, they were not busy so we were seated right away. We were served chips and salsa and the waiter took our drink order. The chips and sAlsa were average, I have had others that I like better. We had a bowl of casio that looked like cheese melted in a microwave. We got our food order and it was not memorable. To be honest, couldn't remember what I ordered. The staff was very friendly, just not great food in my opinion. Not a place that we wil return to soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

In short, it was a horrible meal. The salsa was a watery mess and the tortilla chips were thin grease sponges. The appetizer and meal were also extremely greasy and had zero flavor. I got crispy tacos....I mean, how hard is it to make a decent taco at a Mexican restaurant? The food was terrible and I felt physically terrible after eating here.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Love the food and atmosphere. Chips and salsa are absolutely addictive. Great frozen margaritas. Very friendly wait staff!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, great atmosphere!! The Sangria is a must have! The only issue we had was locating the restaurant.