“Good food, good drinks. You can't go wrong here.”
Review of Los Tios Grill

Los Tios Grill
Ranked #21 of 234 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We ordered the beef fajitas, the flavor was great. I am not a huge fan of onions but these were very good. Not much in the way of green pepper mixed in tonight but it was still really good. The "refried" beans were not creamy. I liked the idea you could tell they were beans.

I also ordered a margarita. You can choose from a large list of tequilas to use. I had Cabo Wabo and my small margarita ran approx $9. I can tell you if you drink anything larger than a small you better not be driving. I was very happy I was a passenger tonight.

This restaurant has outdoor seating along both the side and the front. We visited on a Tuesday night around 7pm and there was no wait and plenty of open tables.

This place is definitely a huge contender in town, in fact this just might be my favorite Mexican restaurant in Leesburg. Definitely not cheap but Mexican food seems to have gone up in price over the years (like Chinese food and everything else, who am I kidding)

1  Thank not2cre8ive

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Tasty food. The shredded beef that was in the chimichanga was seasoned well and very tender. The fish tacos were very good with large pieces of grilled fish in each. The salsa was different than what I'm used to, but was really tasty. The only complaint that I have is that the portions were crazy big. It's not as much a complaint as it is a warning. You won't leave this place hungry.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Located underneath Fire Works Pizza. There is an inside dining room, a fully covered outdoor space, and more seating around the walkway with flowers which was nice. Easy to get a table on a Saturday night around 6 pm.

The service was great. The hostess and multiple waiters were friendly and efficient.

We were served complimentary chips and salsa. The salsa is like tomato juice with chunks of tomatoes and onions. Not to everyone's liking. The chips are extra thin and crispy and I liked them very much.

Ordered chicken fajitas and was satisfied in every way with them. It only came with three small tortillas wraps, but we asked for more and got three more at no additional charge.

This place seems more authentic for Mexican food than other Mexican places, and I like that.

Ordered a regular Margarita on the rocks. Was asked if I would like a large and I said yes. However, I was shocked that the price was $15 on the check. That was not on the menu. Tasty, but I've never had a $15 Margarita before!

2  Thank cindy r
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We went for lunch. The salsa was sooo watery, looked like thin tomato juice with large chunks of tomato and onion floating around, not much flavor. Chips were very thin, hardly held up the big chunks of tomato. Ordered the tortilla soup and it was a bowl of the salsa, warmed up with a little cheese thrown in and some wilted cilantro on top!(Please note the menu does not say CHICKEN tortilla soup - there is zero chicken in it, just the warmed salsa.) Then came the quesadilla, which was fine, and there on the plate, this time called Pico, were the same chopped onions and tomatoes, same dice size, as in the salsa and the soup. Salsa is usually the first taste visitors get of a restaurant. Could have at least blended it together a little. Soured the whole meal. And the prices were pretty high for a Mexican lunch. Will not go back.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We ate lunch here yesterday after reading such glowing reviews from others...now I see that there are more bad than good. I had prepaid for a Restaurants.com coupon which was taken from me into the kitchen when I asked the server if it was ok. Otherwise, I would have left. We were almost the first in that morning (before noon) and had ordered rather quickly...a number of groups came in after us and I thought, "Good, at least we've already ordered so ours should come out with no problem." Wrong! We waited, and waited, and waited. Hubby is not a patient person when, his drink runs out, when no one comes back to the table but you see them running around for others, and when the chips and salsa are gone and he wants more. All of these occurred and more. He had to get up to get his soft drink refilled at least once and had to go up and ask for another bowl of chips and salsa too. I was facing the kitchen and as soon as it got good and noisy, a man appeared with what looked like his fajitas, though he stood there in the kitchen doorway with one plate in his hand, looking the room over. I put my hand up and indicated that this was part of our order and he brought it to the table. The food was barely warm at that point, the numerous green peppers barely cooked, and when he brought my dish there was no steam coming from it at all. By this time I just decided to eat and get out...hubby ate his and part of mine, and then, when we're finishing, the lousy waitress comes over and refills my water and asked if "everything's ok." Too little, too late. Then, as I thought would happen when my coupon disappeared in the beginning, she totaled the wrong amount on the check. I told her again that she took my coupons in the beginning and that this amount was wrong. She brought another bill that was again wrong. It was clear that the females working here were more interested in the roomful of men ordering beer than they were with us. When finally the bill was right, I paid with cash and got the H out of there. Our server didn't clear anything either, during the whole meal, or even appear until we were finished to ask if we needed anything. I was going to give this place a catering order for the Mexicans that we have at work this week, but there is no way now. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone for any reason.