US$119
Red Roof Inn Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$159
US$149
Homewood
US$92
US$78
US$109
US$101
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$147
US$139
US$159
Homewood
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallroom was cleanrecommend this hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areaa great staynext morningyogurtshort drivevery nice hotelweddingaccommodationsclerkvirginiadulles
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Nice hotel. Room was clean and comfy. Bed was fantastic. Slept well. Bathroom was large and clean. Breakfast was great. Eggs and bacon were actually hot. Coffee & tea in the lobby all day - nice to have. Had an even numbered room. Very quiet - no road noise.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Nice convenient hotel. Safe and clean. This was a very quiet and secudeded location. I would come stay again. Very close to outlets and restaurants. Outlets are across the street. This location is close to major hwy.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We had to stay in Leesburg for a funeral. The hotel was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the free breakfast was very good. The staff at the front desk couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. During our stay I dealt with three people on the desk and each one was great. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. The only complaint we had was the mattress was so hard that I think I could have gotten a better nights sleep on the floor. Both my husband and I work with sore backs. Not sure if we could have requested another room but, we did not ask. Just suffered through

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We travel to Leesburg a couple times of year to visit family and have always stayed here. The room we get (what they call a suite) is spacious and clean. This is an older hotel and shows a little wear and tear but it is nice. The staff has always been very friendly as well. However, this last stay was not up to par. We were there for 5 nights and for 3 of those nights we had NO HOT WATER!! The first 2 nights were fine. The 3rd morning we had no hot water however that night we did. The next morning again no hot water so I said something to the manager on duty. She assured me that the issue would be resolved. The next morning no hot water again. Finally, we checked out after 3 days of no hot water. I told the front desk person that I felt that at a Hilton property this was unacceptable and although they offered a discount (I was told it would be 25% but it turned out to be only 20%when I got by bill) I felt that we had put up with the issue for 3 days and that we should not even be charged. They said they would talk to the management. Evidently, that fell on deaf ears. Sorry Hampton Inn Leesburg but, you will not see me again. So disappointed. Your signs say Satisfaction Guaranteed - well I am NOT SATISFIED. Not Hot Water for 3 consecutive days - not acceptable.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple