Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$149
Homewood
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$220
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$139
US$132
Homewood
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallroom was cleanrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelshopping and restaurantspool and hot tubfamily weddingthe breakfast areaa great staynext morningyogurtshort drivebusiness tripaccommodationsclerk
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is without a doubt, 1 of my favorite Hilton properties in Leesburg, VA. Bedding was clean, room was Always very well cleaned. I can't remember the name of the housekeeper who assisted me, she was a bit mature and spoke very little english. Very nice and professional lady. Brandon and this other lady ( the matured one) , at the front desk were also a delight.

The included breakfast did the job, I took it up to my room most mornings. I just which they offered more omelets and LESS pasteurized scrambled eggs.
Listing all negative aspects of my stay, I will add that Jenna was a piece of work.

Fabricated / unauthentic "niceness" is easily detected by me.

On the last day of my stay, she called my room ( 330, good room) at 11:40am, to ask at what time , was I checking out . Keep in mind that on the previous day, I witnessed as Brandon noted my "late check out request" ( 1pm). Minutes after her call, housekeeping knocked on my door, even though the DND sigh was on it.

Then my daughter stepped out of the room to get a luggage cart at , 12:30pm, and as she entered the elevator, a Maid kept the door from closing. Intercepted my child in the elevator, to once again , ASK, at what time we were checking out.
Clearly, Jenna at the front desk failed to communicate with the housekeeping department.

As a Hilton Honors Member, I felt kicked out of the property.

Upon checking out , I stopped by the front desk to ask for a copy of my Folio and spoke to Jenna about the incidents listed above.
Jenna's response was unrational and dismissive .
Plus she was STINKING of alcohol. Wine to be exactly precise, I could smell it while talking to her at her post ( front desk).

While drunk happy and unprofessional, she blamed Brandon for her actions.

Would I recommend this property? YES.
It was a good value, in spite of my experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved everything about this hotel. It was quiet comfortable and affordable. We went swimming every night during our stay and it was always clean and not crowded. The staff was wonderful always kind and prompt as to our needs. My family and I absolutely loved the breakfast buffet every morning. It was delicious. Breakfast staff were kind and friendly. They also switched up the menu everyday. When we travel towards Leesburg VA we will always stay here

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed at this Inn before and as always it is great value and good location. Very accessible to the city and nice quiet atmosphere.Great place for a family stay. The breakfast is family friendly and enough to eat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived after 9 hour flight from the UK and a short drive from IAD, we got the warmest of welcomes. It’s a basic hotel offering a very decent breakfast. I’m not so keen on the bedding but it’s a basic hotel. It was clean however and I had no complaints whatsoever. The sausage patties were delicious. Bang goes the diet on day 1.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel is clean, safe and protected in a quiet environment.
The staff/front desk associates (Jenna, Raymond) are well trained, the rooms are clean, the food is well made/tasty, the personnel is kind, humble and polite (Jenna, Raymond, Brenda) including the housekeepers (Sonia).

Barbara General Manager has been good as good guest care provider. She has good working people around and under her in a nice hotel.

Room Tip: good view, quiet location and safe environment
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business