All reviews room was clean conference room breakfast staff front desk staff outlet mall wedding weekend yogurt the breakfast area would stay here again hot breakfast shuttle service a great place to stay the entire staff free breakfast fitness center popcorn bw
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great stop after a day on the C&O train. The service was excellent, the breakfast was delicious and had a great variety. The shuttle to and from White's Ferry was super quick. The driver was very knowledgeable and told us a lot about the history. He took some pictures for us when we left.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

We love welcoming riders who are biking the C&O canal and we are truly glad that you chose to stay with us. Thank you for your 5-bubble review and for sharing your experience with fellow cyclists. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our convenient shuttle service to and from White's Ferry. We look forward to your next stay and hope to always exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I'm a full time power wheelchair user who travels alone with my service dog. Generally, the place is pretty good as far as access is concerned. The room is plenty large enough to turn around in even with a love seat and a large desk in it.

The bathroom is a typical retrofit -- a bathtub with a fold down seat over it. The seat is too low for an easy wheelchair transfer and the shower controls are out of reach at the other end of the tub. The sink height seems rather excessive for this short person.

They make a decent breakfast with the usual fair plus eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, grits, etc.

The grounds and surrounding area are good for dog walking. The Vietnamese restaurant, across the adjoining parking lots, is excellent.

Its right off the highway. Good for one night. I stayed here before and will again while passing through.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Thank you for your detailed feedback on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that most aspects of your stay were enjoyable and we are mindful to take your feedback to shore up any deficiencies you encountered. Thank you for being our guest and again for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The location for this hotel was ideal place for a stopping point on my return to Florida from upstate NY, by passing the traffic jam that always exists around Washington DC. The breakfast was good and having glass plates and "silverware" rather than the normal plastic ware a nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent journey from Florida to New York. We are delighted to hear that our location was ideal for your needs and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind compliments on our complimentary breakfast buffet - it's a guest favorite! We hope to have won your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I recently returned from a trip at this Best Western. We booked this particular hotel because they would allow our dogs to travel with us. However, we were fairly disappointed with the quality of cleanliness at the hotel and the beds were very firm and uncomfortable. Right as we entered our room one of the dogs was itching to get behind the bedside table. There was an open, half-eaten kids Lunchable behind it that smelled rather awful. No wonder why the dog wanted it so badly. Then after getting in bed I find myself itching my side a few times, I finally got up and looked a found a spider in bed with us. Try falling asleep again after knowing there could very well be other spiders in the bed! I was then awoken in the morning by the housekeepers carrying a conversation in Spanish down the hall. Lastly, in the morning I went to walk my dogs, I came back in and the housekeepers were in the doorway of a room. I had my dogs on a very short leash and one of them took a step in the direction of one of the housekeepers who swatted my dog with her badge. This was not acceptable, my dog did not come that close to her. If she had a fear of small dogs, she was in the entry way of a room she could have stepped into. Unfortunately, since I booked via Expedia, there wasn't anything the hotel to could do remedy my experience. You can take a look at my other reviews to see I'm not someone who only writes negative reviews, I try to review most places I go with fairness.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2015

Thank you for your candid feedback on your experience. While it is never easy to receive less-than-complimentary feedback, we value all guest feedback as it can help us to ensure a superior experience for future guests. We pride ourselves on typically being rated highly by our guests for the cleanliness of our hotel and guest room and it is disappointing to hear that this was not your experience. Your feedback has been addressed with our entire Housekeeping Team and we look forward to serving you better in the future.
We take all concerns about a potential pest seriously. Like any well-managed hotel should, we have a professional pest-control company that comes to the hotel on a regular basis to perform inspections and preventative treatments. Upon hearing of your experience, the guest room was thoroughly inspected by our staff as well as a call placed to our pest-control company to ensure that future guests do not encounter additional spiders.
Again, we appreciate your feedback and sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity in the future to replace this experience with a positive one.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I can't say anything bad about this hotel. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was outstanding. :):):) The hotel is centrally located--very close to all kinds of restaurants/shopping. Our daughter was attending a conference at The National Conference Center and this hotel is only a very short drive to the Conference Center--no more than 5 to 6 miles. Very convenient to quite a few historical sites also--Historic Leesburg, Harpers Ferry in West Virginia and a couple of battlefields. I would definitely recommend this hotel--you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Best Western Leesburg with other travelers. We are delighted that our location was so convenient for your needs while your daughter attended the conference at The National Conference Center and that you had the opportunity to explore some of the many points of interest in our area while you were here. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we truly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming your family back again in the future.