Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$87
BestWestern.com
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Abigail Inn(Lexington)
US$155
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
US$99
US$94
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$50
US$145
Hotels.com
US$208
All reviewstesla chargingfront deskhi expressbreakfast barcross country tripgas stationconvenience storenice hotelstayed one nightdairy queenrooms were very cleannice breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice roomhiesuite
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Recently renovated, much nicer rooms than expected. Staff was not only friendly but accommodating for special requests. Very good breakfast. Set back off the busy section of Rt 11 & quiet. If you don't want to drive to a restaurant, there's an Applebee's 200 feet away with decent food.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank joano766
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

We are in the final stages of finishing a complete renovation of the hotel. So far, guests seem to enjoy the new look and feel. I'm glad the staff was able to help with your special requests. That's what we're here for!
Please visit us again soon.
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.
540-992-4077

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Everything was fine and had a very nice breakfast as well. Room was clean and comfortable and the grounds were well keep. Staff was friendly and well organized and check in was easy. The hotel was quite and relaxing.

Room Tip: Not sure what all the views are but Lexington is in the mountains and what a great location.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ottamp6969

Thanks for your review of your recent stay. It is nice to hear your stay was quiet and relaxing. I hope you will visit us again soon.
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.
540-992-4077

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I stayed in three hotels in the span of three days, and of them all, this was one of the better and cheaper ones. There's also a Pokestop that you can access all around the hotel, and an Applebees within walking distance, as well as a gas station. The breakfast was average, and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristen C
TomHIE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review. Thank you also for pointing out the convenience of our location, including a Pokestop. We hope to serve you again soon. Tom Osella General Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Nice remodeled clean rooms. Exremely dog friendly, which is very important to us. Friendly competent staff. Highly recommend this hotel, if you are traveling with a dog. Breakfast not the best, but coffee excellent . This will be my hotel choice, when I visit Lexington again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms. Yes, we do welcome pets at our property. With all of the lodging choices in Lexington, we appreciate that we are your choice. We look forward to seeing you again. Tom Osella General Manager

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to stay at this hotel!
The king room that we stayed at was filthy. There was bugs everywhere that my one year old kept grabbing. The room had not been vacuumed. The bathroom floors had genital hairs everywhere!! The shower curtain had dirty hand prints all over it. At almost $300 this was unacceptable, we had a graduation to be up and on the road at 3am and as any mother can understand we dealt with it and the next morning I asked who to speak to and was told a survey would come by email and that is how to deal with it. So I filled the survey out with my complaints and Tom Osella, the general manager emails back stating he didn't understand why I wouldn't contact staff, if it were him and his family that he would have and therefore can only offer $50 in credit. This is NOT how your treat customers especially after such a stay. If you all are looking into this hotel, I would find somewhere else. There were 2 right by this one that I am sure is way better and actually care for their customers.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hello foreverjenkins2015,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the condition of the room and the level of service you received. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,