“Afternoon Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Great for quick bite after the ride to our location. We actually took some food back to the B&B and sat outside around the fire pit.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

A good Italian restaurant with a full menu of pasta choices, pizza, sandwiches and salads. My salmon was delicious, and my husband enjoyed his manicotti. We visited on a Sunday night and there were plenty of local customers, plus a steady take-out pizza business. Flat screen TVs in the two dining rooms were on, and the dining room was a little chilly, but service was good and the waitress was friendly.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is a small venue with not a lot of seating. I found it loud and a bit overwelming. The venue was very warm as well. The food is average for a family owned business. I wanted to be wowed and simply wasn't. I got the sausage and peppers pasta. The peppers were still uncooked when i got the dinner. The "bread" seemed to be nothing more than pizza dough. It had no flavor. I feel the dinner was way over priced for what we got. I definitely think I would drive a bit farther to find a better restaurant the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Stopped in on last night - after a day of walking and wine tasting..pizza was good, Panini was huge!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

When you walk inside the door, look to your left at all the desserts they have in the display case. You might as well get one to go, because you will be too full of the food.
They have canola's, new york style cheesecake with a sauce of your choice.
And many more.
The pizza is to die for. They flip the dough right in front of you. Plenty of nice entertainment as you get to talk to the waitresses if you get there between lunch and dinner. Everyone is so nice.
Now for their subs, I cannot describe how good they are. Make sure you ask for their special homemade red sauce with MEAT.
It is sooo good.
They have shells that are great. I have half for lunch with a salad, and the other half with my dessert for dinner.
You can also grab a beer while you are waiting for your food to go, or as you eat in.
You have to try this place. You will love it too.

1  Thank rotabear