“Great Food and wonderful service”

Vito's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Lovingston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed across the street at the Village Inn Motel and asked where we could eat.
The front desk said Vito's across the st.. but I'm not much for Italian food so we took the walk and was pleased by the selection they had . That was the biggest hamburg I ever had but not too fussy on the homemade potato chips that was my choice but had some coleslaw to top it off. Great Place.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Great pizza and the small size was plenty for 2 people. The salad was also large enough to share. Good service! Very attentive wait staff.

1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We went on a Friday night for dinner and had pizza. The food was pretty good, the service was excellent. The only downside was that the restaurant was very noisy. If we're in that area again I'd probably get a pizza to go and take it back to where I'm staying.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This will be short and sweet. This place was just OK. The food was actually pretty good. I had the Italian Trio, which was plenty for two people. The biggest complaint I had was the service, which was really slow. It took almost 10 mins to get waited on and at the end of my meal, I ended up having to look for my waitress to get my tab taken care of. This was a week day evening, so not over crowded. Oh well, at least the food was decent

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This place was nice. Service was great, food was delicious. We had meat lovers pizza and mozzarella sticks. If you're in the area & craving Italian food, you won't be disappointed. Apparently a lot of folks agree because by the time we'd finished & we're leaving the place was packed!!

1  Thank Tina M