US$99
  • Restaurant
US$93
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Craddock Terry Hotel(Lynchburg)
US$139
Preferred Hotels
US$93
Timberlake Motel Lynchburg(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

All reviewsgreat roomindependent hotelindoor poolliberty universitynice deskhot itemsfree breakfastshower headcomfy bedlynchburg collegeenjoyed my stayroom was largefire pitstaff was very friendlyparking lotexercise roomin town
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stayed here for a night while traveling the parkway on motorcycle. Very convenient, comfortable, nicer inside than you might think. We got a very affordable rate in July and our room was clean, quiet, and had a comfy bed. Staff was kind and polite...though there was a nice party going on in one of the conference rooms and we were all in our motorcycle gear...no problem! Nice restaurant on site, cozy bar area that feels like a home kitchen. Server at the bar was equally kind and polite. Great draft beer selection, really a hidden gem in Lynchburg. Could use a upgrade of restaurant logo and marketing...my company could assist FYI Kirkley! Thanks for an awesome stay - we will return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Kirkley H, General Manager at Kirkley Hotel, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for truly appreciating our hotel, bar/restaurant and our staff. We work very hard to ensure our guests have the ultimate guest experience -- being taken of from the moment you walk in by our courteous front desk staff; enjoying the luxuriously comfortable rooms; dining at our award-winning restaurant; and having all of your needs and requests seamlessly taken care of. We hope to see your again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Spent one night at Kirkley Hotel on Friday 6/30/17. As anticipated the exterior of the hotel wasn't overly beautiful, but it did get better on the inside. The staff was courteous and the lobby was nice, not gaudy but nice. The room looked exactly as I expected from the pictures. The bathroom was small and somewhat dated but it did have granite countertop. The highlight of the bathroom was the shower, it was great, kind of a rain shower head with plenty of very hot water. The bed was comfortable, but not a dream as I had been led to believe. No ice maker on my floor so I made the trek to the main lobby to retrieve some. Didn't work, bummer. Elevators were very fast, which was a plus. There was a very annoying whistling noise coming from the window overlooking the lobby roof. Didn't hear it as long as the AC unit in the room was running. Carpet in the hallways was great and everything was pristine looking with fresh paint on the walls. It was very quiet and we never were bothered by any noise. The elevators were freshly painted as well and were very clean. The parking lot was a mess with a number of large potholes. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Kirkley H, General Manager at Kirkley Hotel, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at our independent "Boutique" hotel. We constantly strive to make our hotel, the services and the staff the best around and it shows! So sorry for the few missteps you had mentioned, we take all comments to heart and it helps us improve everyday. We are currently working on the outside of the hotel and just completed our portico/drive renovations and they are spectacular... if you ever find yourself staying with us again please let em know, I'd love to by you dinner. Thanks

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were going to stay one night. I asked the desk would it be any trouble to stay an extra night? The desk staff worked for a few minutes on the computer and we had another night.
The staff, rooms, food, all amenities were "right on".
I recommend The Kirkley in Lynchburg, Va.
I will continue to stay there when in that area.

Marion M. Ivey
Richmond, Va.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marion I

Marion, its always a pleasure to have people like you stay with us! Glad you appreciate all we have to offer, from the little "boutique" touches and services to all the amenities - we just feel the same way! We've got a great bunch of staff and always great to hear their hard work is appreciated as well! Thanks again for the terrific review and we like to think you're one of our terrific guests too, see you soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We live locally, but stayed one night using a gift certificate we had purchased at a charity event. The lobby is nice and the staff were all great. The pool was closed and we had trouble getting the phone to work to call the front desk. On the plus side once we got the phone to work we called down for hypoallergenic pillows and they were much better than the soft ones standard in the room. We were on the top floor. The room was large enough with nice furnishings, but the wifi was hard to keep connected and the bed was so hard I had to sleep on the floor on pillows wrapped in the comforter. There was no top sheet on the bed (European style). There was one in the closet, but it was not the correct size for the bed (too small). The room did have a small fridge and microware which was nice for storing the leftovers from dinner.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SUSANCROUCH
Kirkley H, General Manager at Kirkley Hotel, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for your candid review. I have to apologize for the missteps you had experienced during your stay. We were forced to shut down the pool for safety reasons and couldn't put our guests at risk - all repairs have been made and back to normal. Please reach out to me at gm@kirkleyhotel.com and I will replace your gift certificate and hope to show you the experience we are known for. Thanks

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I prefer to stay in independent hotels, I find the chains all the same and I'd rather stay somewhere unique and interesting. The Kirkley Hotel has a lot of style, I've stayed in other hotels in Lynchburg before and I can honestly say that their lobby and restaurant is far nicer than any other, especially the chain hotels that are close by. The rooms themselves are really nice too, spacious with nice furnishings and I had a room that was very quiet with no traffic noise. It all added up to a great night's sleep. I'll be back next time I'm in Lynchburg on business.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear parking lot are very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

We do take great pride in our independent hotel & restaurant and in providing those extra "touches" you mentioned. We always try to go the extra mile to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable and seamless as possible, working hard to keep our hotel as clean and well maintained as possible. Thanks again for a great review and we look forward to your next visit!