US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$115
US$119
US$101
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$109
US$93
US$106
US$93
Craddock Terry Hotel(Lynchburg)
US$139
Preferred Hotels
Timberlake Motel Lynchburg(Lynchburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
All reviewsbed was very comfortablecorned beef hashside roadfree breakfast isbooked this hotelnice hotelnice roomfront desk staffexcellent staywould stay here againliberty universitycotgraduationclerkcleanlinesshousekeeping
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed at this Quality Inn during an open house visit to Liberty University. I was quite surprised how clean and nice it was. Our room was very clean and very comfortable. I have a bad back so sleeping in hotel rooms in general usually hurt me, but the mattress was very comfortable and I did not wake up in pain. The area was quiet and I felt very safe. We had breakfast the next morning and it was very good. I am gluten free so I'm always happy to see eggs and sausage on a breakfast bar. We will stay here again during our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review!!!

I was excited to read how you enjoyed your stay here at the Quality Inn Lynchburg. We strive to provide our guest a 5 star experience and the atmosphere of coming home, so as I read reviews such as yours you can see why this excites me. I will be sharing your kind comments with my team and I'm sure they'll all be happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We all look for forward in your return someday and will do our very best to continue to provide you with a 5 Star Experience.

J. Powell - GM

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The costumer service was great ! The people were nice . But I will never stay there again . It was like sleeping in a fraternity house. Music and TVs turned up loud and people opening and closing doors until 2 am .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John H
Reviewed 14 May 2017

We booked this hotel when everything else was full for LU graduation. I was worried. But when I entered my room, my attitude changed. It was --an "inside" room-- nicely decorated and very clean and spacious. Front desk staff is really friendly. But my colleague's room had a smell. Mustiness. His room opened directly to the outside. So, on the rooms, definitely reserve an inside room. Centrally located to business areas with restaurants and LU. The free breakfast is minimal -- could you have one cereal that's not sugary and one yogurt that is plain or vanilla and maybe peanut butter amidst all the jellies and regular oatmeal mix instead of with sugar added? Oh, and management, please don't forget about me again and not clean in the AM. Bummer that you have to go outside to get to the fitness room, no matter where you room is. Overall, tho, they are really trying. And I give them credit for that. Bottom line, not the disappointment I expected for the lower price.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are much better -- first floor will have occasional car noise from the ground level window. Otherwise, very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Check in took some time. There seemed to be some problems with the guest ahead of us, but even after I went to the desk check in seemed to take longer than normal. OTOH, our room was very convenient - #105 - reminding me of my old favorite artillery piece! However, there seemed to be no exhaust fan in the bath room and, in addition, the room phone was not working. The clerk came and fixed it but I have no idea what was wrong. In addition this property still not only uses a password to get onto the internet, but they change the code every Sunday! I was shocked Sunday morning when I could not get on line, Breakfast was satisfactory, but there was only one waffle iron. While there were those strange egg paddies, there was sausage gravy, which was good, but no sausage or bacon. All this said, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
QualityLynchburg, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear GrandpaGene,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience at check in and with your room telephone. It is important to us that our hotel guests are connected to a secured network. The Internet login process of a new password each week allows us to limit access to others who are not guests at our hotel. We appreciate feedback when things aren't right so we can make efforts to improve in those areas.

Overall, I'm glad you had a good stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Took a group at end of December for Winterfest. Our group reservations were incorrect, and it took over 30 minutes to check in. While I was embarassed about the poor service, my group was very patient. One couple had to switch rooms because of something found on the bed. Another couple checked out after finding bugs in the bed. While I have stayed here previous years with no problems, this year was very different. Very disappointed! We will not be returning.

Room Tip: disappointed by poor service and cleanliness issues
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
QualityLynchburg, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear Charles B,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to improve so that we can create better stays for our guests in the future.

I truly apologize for the mix up of your group reservations. You have been a loyal guests for years and we hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Please give us a call when time permits at 434-237-2704 to discuss further.