Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$76
View deal
Expedia.comUS$76
QualityUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
TripadvisorUS$76
Lol.travelUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2018

Being on the road is kind of a pain for me but the staff and service of the Lynchburg Quality Inn is a welcome respite. Management is attentive and always responsive to my needs. Hotel room was nice and clean as well.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dan D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Thanks for your kind review Doug!
We strive to help make the travel process a little better than it normally would be. I am glad to hear we accomplished that goal! Hope to see you next time you are in town!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

I am a road warrior. When I calculate my nights in a hotel, I do the math in reverse... how many nights am I st home?

Quality Inn, Seminole Ave, Lynchburg VA was my home away from home for 7 months.

They excel at the basics: clean rooms, hot breakfasts, and a secure, safe feeling.

They remembered me, but not that it was ever creepy.

They didn’t slight another person in line because I was waiting. That is important. Everyone is important.

Whether a road warrior or a vacationer... book Quality Seminole Ave Lynchburg.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 329Ann
Dan D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2018

Thank you Road Warrior!
We look forward to serving you well again next time you are in town!

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean never saw any bugs. Great hot breakfast. I do think they need a guest laundry because I stay here often and stay for days. I travel with a big boom truck and I always find a parking spot.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wes W

Thanks Wes,
We take pride in our hotel. We appreciate your review!
Hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Loved the beds!!!! Didn't want to get out of bed! Welcoming and Friendly staff! Receptionist, Erin, was awesome. She was very informative about area questions and always greeted me with a smile! Overall great stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for your review. Every bit of feedback helps us improve. We are under new management this year and doing our best to improve all facets of the hotel. I am very glad to hear that you were well taken care of. We are lucky to have Erin and all the staff we do. We hope to see you again soon and give you great service again!

Kind Regards,

Daniel D

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Very friendly, courteous and helpful staff
We arrived late and tired but luckily Erin at the front desk greeted us with a warm welcome and quickly checked us in. The breakfast was rather good and Erin was there again to ascertain we had everything we needed. The rooms are little outdated but the beds are very comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Harold,
Thank you for your review. Every bit of feedback helps us improve. We are under new management this year and doing our best to improve all facets of the hotel. I am very glad to hear that your experience was excellent. We hope to see you again soon and give you great service again!

Kind Regards,