Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
PricelineUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
All reviews body wash breakfast was excellent check in was smooth lobby area continental breakfast liberty university enjoyed our stay parking lot staff was friendly front desk staff next morning in town soap cleanliness dispenser adjustments property
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2020

The rooms are very modern, clean and very comfortable. The staff made me feel welcome from the moment I walked in the door. The rooms had the basic amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash, ironing board, iron, hairdryer) with the exception of a coffee maker. The coffee, and tea, is located in the lobby and was available all day, along with some sweet treats. Breakfast was delicious. There is a buffet, but because of covid they have a person stationed there and is happy to get whatever you would like. I actually grabbed several things to go, she was happy to bag it up for me. The bed was the best hotel bed I have slept in a long while. The floors of the rooms are not carpeted but are that wood looking linoleum. I was surprised by this and wasn't sure how I felt about it, but in the end I loved it for its cleanliness. I would stay at this hotel again for sure.

Date of stay: December 2020
Brian Knopp, Sales at Tru by Hilton Lynchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Thank you for your excellent feedback our our "Clean & Modern Accommodations" at our TRU BY HILTON! We're glad that you enjoyed our amenities in your room along with our Expanded Breakfast Buffet. Our Coffee Service, available 24/7 in our lobby, includes our Lavazza Coffee which is imported from Argentina. Thank you so much for staying with us!

Brian Knopp, Regional Director of Sales
TRU BY HILTON - Lynchburg

Reviewed 6 December 2020

Travel 9-10 months a year and had business in Lynchburg, VA, arriving late and leaving early so thought Tru would be acceptable. Clean and comfortable but not exactly convenient if you're unfamiliar with the area.
Shampoo and body wash dispensers are mounted to wall which is becoming a popular thing to do. However, after getting in shower, discovered both shampoo and body wash dispensers were completely empty. Frustrating and very poor housekeeping. Upon checkout, advised front desk of this and manager happened to be at desk. Basically disputing what I said, she stated "maybe you didn't squeeze hard enough." When I squeezed and felt air coming out, pretty sure that was hard enough. No apology except to say "that won't happen again." Not to me at least, since Lynchburg Tru is off my list forever. Many, many other choices.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

As a brand new hotel, we were as surprised as you that the both the body wash and shampoo dispensers were completely empty. When we went back to check, we found that they were not installed properly and fixed the problem immediately. We're glad that you brought that to our attention and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to Lynchburg.

Safe Travels,

Brian Knopp, Regional Director of Sales
TRU BY HILTON - Lynchburg

Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

Our first stay at this hotel has proved to be a winner. This place is cool. Decor is bright and innovative. The lobby is inviting and friendly, The staff is very personable. Everything is clean. My worries about traveling during Covid abated by the cleanliness of our room. Everything is sanitized regulary. The breakfast had a good variety. We got our fill. I highly recommend this hotel! Thank you Brian and Donna E.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian Knopp, Sales at Tru by Hilton Lynchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Thank you for spending your Thanksgiving with "Our Family" at the TRU BY HILTON... and letting us know that you thought that our hotel was a "Real Winner". Cleanliness is our #1 Priority -- we are TRU-LY CLEAN! Thank you also for sharing your feedback on the "variety of breakfast options" that we offer and the "Personable Service" provided by our staff.

We look forward to seeing you and your family when you come back to visit this Christmas!

Brian Knopp, Director of Sales
TRU BY HILTON
"Lynchburg's NEWEST Hotel!"

Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

This hotel is brand new as of Nov 2020. It’s not far from Liberty university. A good selection of restaurants and stores are less than 5 minutes by car. We had a single room with a king bed it felt a bit small but was comfortable. All of the bathroom stuff (soap, lotions) were in dispensers mounted on the wall and had a heavy lemon perfume smell. I will bring my own next time. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the bed was really comfortable. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian Knopp, Sales at Tru by Hilton Lynchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Since you have posted over 50 reviews published on TripAdvisor, it was an honor to have you as one of the first guests here at our TRU BY HILTON and we were honored that you gave us a PERFECT SCORE! Your right, our location just 1.5 miles for Liberty University is idea with more than 20 restaurants within a 2-mile radius. In addition to the Eco-Friendly dispensers, we also have several different shampoo options available at the Front Desk.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Lynchburg. Virginia!

Brian Knopp, Director of Sales