Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
Expedia.comUS$136
PricelineUS$136
Lol.travelUS$151
All reviews front desk great stay king suite rooms are clean business trip staff was friendly convenient location free breakfast home away from home college cleanliness virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

The guy overnight was rude and unprofessional. Was mad he had to wait for me while I parked my car and grabbed my me and my friends bags while my friend was inside. She didn’t have her ID and couldn’t book the room. He made a comment to her how it shouldn’t be taking me as long as it was to get from my car into the hotel. And then I later realized he was eating and on his laptop and that’s why he was rude and didn’t want to work.

Management response:Responded 17 September 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback. I can assure you this is not typical of our hotel and we will be sure to look further into this matter. We hope to have the opportunity to better accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Had a wonderful time. Very clean and very polite. Felt like I was at home.
Check in was easy. I felt like I was a princess. We also came in on motorcycles was told to use the special parking spots. Thank you for everything.

Management response:Responded 17 September 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your 5 out of 5 review! Your feedback is important to us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The view out the window was phenomenal. I needed some suggestions and help with a couple of things and Julie was a crackerjack helper to me. This made for a very comfortable stopover.

Room tip: Ask for rooms on the front of the hotel, upper floors to get a view of the mountains.
Management response:Responded 13 September 2021

Reviewed 24 August 2021

We were booked for two night on July 23 and 24th for the Commonwealth Games. On Saturday morning, my daughter found two bugs crawling on the comforter of one of the beds. When we pulled the bed away from the wall you could see bed bugs crawling all along the bed skirt. Took pictures and called the front desk.
The housekeeping/front desk manager came up and confirmed it was bed bugs and offered to move us into another suite. We declined and checked out. We were only provided trash bags to place our belongings in and a $10.00 Chic filet gift card for the inconvenience. Subsequently, email pictures to the hotel to which I have yet to receive a response.

Room tip: Bed Bugs in Room 507
Date of stay: July 2021
Management response:Responded 31 August 2021

Dear U1827PVbrandis,

Thank you for your recent stay and for bringing this to our attention. I can assure you this is not typical of our hotel and we thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to better accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

Family of four. Bathroom was clean and included little shampoos/soaps. Beds were firm for two people to share (no sagging). Clean bedding and like the bedcover which is switched out for each guest. Love the included hot breakfast. Appreciate the count-on-ability of the Hampton Inn brand.

Date of stay: July 2021