Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
US$87
US$87
US$86
PricelineUS$86
Hotels.comUS$87
Lol.travelUS$96
All reviews front desk liberty university room was clean housekeeping staff in town great stay definitely stay here again wards road very nice hotel steve dudley son accommodations college graduation
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2019

We enjoyed our visit! The property was clean, the staff was friendly, and the hotel was convenient to the university and the main strip. We were able to check in early and relax. The lady checking us in was very helpful and courteous.

The breakfast was decent and typical of the standard hotel breakfasts (both hot and cold options). I expected a little better with the breakfast because the reviews spoke so highly of the breakfast; this was what made us choose this hotel over some of the other hotels. Perhaps my expectations were too high. Again the breakfast was good, but not great.

Nonetheless, I will DEFINITELY stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DavidF280, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Lynchburg Airport - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to your next visit and we wish you and your family the very best!

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed from Friday to Sunday with my 3 children. I’m normally a Hampton Inn fan but on a budget so opted for my first stay at a Comfort Inn. The hotel seemed to be newer and well kept. I have anxiety over cleanliness of hotel rooms and I was thrilled to find clean rooms.

Pros: All staff were kind and inviting.
Rooms were clean.
Beds comfortable.
Safe/small town vibe.
Decent “free” breakfast with a waffle maker.

Con: No inside pool (I know this is important to some parents that want to keep kids entertained. There is an outdoor pool for the summer months.)

Again, can’t stress the kindness of staff or the clean room. I will definitely stay here on my next trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
DavidF280, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Lynchburg Airport - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2019

Dear ALB2Ctheworld,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for recognizing our staff! As you discovered, as a newly built hotel our property is very modern & nice! We are ranked in the top 1% of the brand for three years in a row. We look forward to your next visit and we wish you and your family the very best!

Reviewed 16 February 2019

Stayed one night (Friday, Feb 15) while daughter was visiting University of Lynchburg. No complaints at all.. very friendly staff, room was clean and very nice. We will be staying here again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DavidF280, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Lynchburg Airport - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2019

Dear D Bryron M,

Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Ideally located across from airport with new sparkling rooms, comfortable beds, walk in showers, delicious breakfast included and Ameliah at the front desk was smiling, friendly and extremely helpful. I look forward to staying here again on my future trips to Lynchburg.

Trip type: Travelled on business
DavidF280, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Lynchburg Airport - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Dear rayh383,

Reviewed 13 February 2019

Great service, we checked in late with no issues, Hotel was booked solid for Graduation at Liberty University. We felt very welcomed and pleased with the entire 2-night stay. Staff was helpful in providing the best access to the college, local sights and local favorite eateries, we wanted the local experience. Highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2018
DavidF280, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Lynchburg Airport - University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Dear Edward,

Thank you for staying with us and we wish you and your family the very best!