“excellent dogs onion rings and burgers”
Review of Dip Dog Stand

Dip Dog Stand
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Fried chicken dinner covered with sweet breading and very small pieces of chicken didn't think it was worth it.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Had the pork barbecue, was very good , smoked , sweet and a different taste than most barbecue. Good blueberry milkshake. Order , wait for your number to be called over loud speaker, pick up food . Visit souvenir shop while waiting.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place. I could eat their onion rings forever. Burgers are awesome. My wife love their dip dogs. It's not a full blown corn dog, just a lightly dipped hotdog (not a bunch of bread). If you find yourself near Marion, track this place down.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Passing by as we were going to an appointment, on a whim my husband and I stopped for a bite to eat. Dine in or out (weather permitting), or awaiting for carry out orders were very accommodating. Service was prompt and the food was delicious! This place offers a good variety of sandwiches, sides, burgers, dogs, dinners and desserts. We are 2 hours away, but will definitely return!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is the kind of place we live to discover. Family owned and operated. Been around 60 years. Out of the way a bit, but so glad we stopped. Only a mile or 2 off the interstate. When you go to a place that has a name of a food in its name I say get that item. So the dip dog was great. And the fries were the ever illusive perfectly cooked crinkle fries. Although we got there shortly before closing the staff was friendly. When I said it was out first time I got a souvenir cup collection and bumper sticker. The ice cream was really good too. Where I ordered there wasn't anywhere to sit and I said might be interesting eating the dip dog in the car with mustard on it. He told me there is a room with tables and we could stay as long as we like. Very nice. Looking forward to going back.

Been to Dip Dog Stand? Share your experiences!