Deluxe Inn
US$94
US$104
US$119
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Dutch Inn(Collinsville)
QualityInn
Travelocity
Travel Inn(Ridgeway)
US$50
US$49
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2016

My husband and I had a good experience staying at the Deluxe Inn and the price for a room is lower than any of the other hotels in the area. The owner is a very friendly and helpful man who made us feel very welcomed to Martinsville. It was our first visit there. The bed was very comfortable and we were provided with clean towels everyday. It is very conveniently located to Commonwealth Blvd. where many of the stores are located.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
deluxeinnmartinsvill, Manager at Deluxe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you Mr/Ms Jane to review our motel on Trip Advisor.

we are glad to know that you are satisfied with our Rooms and comfortable bed.

we are always ready to provide same friendly Welcome and help when ever you again visit Martinsville.

Thanks again
Jay

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

This is a nice enough Motel Queen small rooms a good TV other than that good management clean establishment has a nice mattresses for sleeping not a lot of things to do very close by and it's kind of isolated but other than that it is a very good place to stay and have a good time thank you

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The service of the people working there were so rude to me and my fiancée one of the workers kept walking the parking lot like he was watching us then insisted coming up to our room interrupting our stay to tell us that if we even had one other person in the room he would call the cops on us! When again I state it was just me and my fiancée in the room he kept insisting on telling us no parties or crowds and the more we told him there wasn't going to be anything the more he kept talking about the cops we should have left then but decided to stay anyway silly us right? The television channels kept going in and out and the toilet did not flush also the bathtub was FILTHY! The next morning checkout was at 11am we were up moving our stuff from the room to the car at exactly 11:03am the same man came back to our room telling us we had to go now it was time to check out give their keys back it was the WORST and most rude customer service experience I've ever had and I will never give them my business again

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank NaDeshaJ
Reviewed 27 December 2012

For $40 a night you get a nice bed...that's it. This is my second stay at this facility although the first visit was really brief but I can surely say that I will NOT be returning. For starters I had made reservations through priceline.com and when I spoke to the staff about it somehow it went through bookings.com and I was charged more. I had made reservations for a room with fridge and microwave...I got neither.Once I finished the transaction the lady asked if I needed a microwave? I stared at her puzzled as I assumed that the room was to already have one. I told her yes, thinking that maybe some rooms are with and some without, but a gentleman then proclaimed that he "would bring it to me"? I had to chuckle but told him not to worry about it for I found it ridiculous that the room did not have a microwave standard as per my reservation. Alas I took my chances and upon entering the room I was met with the bare essentials, a t.v., bed, and coffee table, again no microwave in sight and not even the promised fridge. However I thought to myself "this is what $40 gets you" and proceeded to watch t.v. The outside banner boasts that it has HBO but we had only 11 or so channels the best of which was A&E. There was not even an alarm clock and you couldn't shower for long because the water didn't drain fast enough and built up turning into a bath in a matter of minutes. Our room was never met with housekeeping and thus had a lack of towels to which I went to the main office to ask for more but no one was at the front desk and the door was locked, albeit this was around 10 o clock so I'll give them that. The area was a little sketchy, I honestly believe I saw a drug deal go down. This place I could only recommend to those who need a single night stay, 2 at the most but don't expect much just the bare essentials. You could say "you get what you pay for" but there's no excuse for its lack of standards. If this is how new management is handling things I would hate to have seen who ran it before.

Room Tip: bring a portable DVD player if you wish watch something and your own microwave apparently
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank batfanatic12
deluxeinnmartinsvill, Manager at Deluxe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Hi !

I am sorry that I couldn't mak your stay pleasant, We are working on TV channels and it will resolve ASAP. Your two day reservation cost was $75.98 and with 7% tax we charged you $81.30, so I request you to recount your charge with 7% tax. We live on this property with my two little kids, We don't rent the room who create trouble and disturbance to other customer. We have no tolerance policy for drug use on the property. If it is possible please contact me so I can clear your doubts about charges.

Thank You !
Manager.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

This property has received some pretty bad reviews on Trip Advisor in the past, but I just wanted to let everyone know that it has been purchased by a new owner and is undergoing lots of positive changes.

The new navy blue sign with the new name, Deluxe Inn, is the first thing you'll see and the new owner has done a great job of cleaning up the property and making the lobby a nice place to relax in. He is performing thorough cleanings of each room and upgrading the televisions and amenities in each room as funds are available so please visit Kevin soon and give this property a try.

With nightly rates under $40, this is a nice place for cost conscious travelers to stay. Families traveling with children should know that the hotel is within walking distance of a very nice skating rink.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank MHCTourism
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Thank you for all your support and guidance.