“Fair food, service could be better”
Review of Pigs R Us

Pigs R Us
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after taking a small road trip to Danville. Seeing it as the #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor, we expected some big things but were left a little disappointed. The food wasn't bad, the baked beans and slaw were good. The bbq was fair but I'm from NC and may be biased because I'm used to eating that wonderful Lexington style bbq. The sauce was a little vinegar based but molasses dominated the taste for the most part. My son had macaroni and cheese that he didn't like and he is a bit picky so I figured he just didn't like their Mac and cheese. My wife tasted it before we left and it was utterly disgusting. I wish we had tasted it before hand so we could say something but that was my fault. The service was what made this review fall to two. Our waitress just wasn't a very friendly person who had little to say other than taking our order and getting back to the kitchen to talk to her co-workers. My son is a talkative and friendly little fellow and she flat out ignored anything he had to say. This was my first and last visit to this restaurant. Maybe we caught them on a bad day but there was nothing we saw to warrant a second visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Always consistently good food! If you are traveling through Martinsville this is one of the better places to eat in the City and County.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We are never disappointed when we eat at Pig R Us. We take all our out-of-town company there for at least one meal. None of them has ever had anyti\hing but praise for the food and service. Best BBQ ever!!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Pigs R Us never disapoints! Always consistent and delicious! If you haven't tried it you need to try it! If you like ribs or BBQ you'll love Pigs R Us!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

You won't find better BBQ anywhere!!! Locals and NASCAR fans from all over the country who attend Martinsville Speedway races love this restaurant!