“Best BBQ”

Pigs R Us
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2017

They have the best BBQ ever!! My favorite is the Jumbo BBQ sandwich with cole slaw and tomato slices. My husband always gets the BBQ chopped chicken dinner. There is so much food on that plate. Then to top it all off don't forget the cobblers. YUMMY!!!!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

My Wife and I eate here at least twice a month,Im sure everything on menu is good,We cant get past the BBQ platter with french fries,hush puppies and 2 sides(baked beans and cole slaw)MMMMMM Good

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews and this being number one in town i decided to visit. i was extreemly disappointed in the quality for the price. now you do get plenty to eat for sure. now the banana pudding was the best thing in the restaurant.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a good BBQ place, check out Pigs R Us. They have sandwiches, platters, and more. Amazing BBQ, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after taking a small road trip to Danville. Seeing it as the #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor, we expected some big things but were left a little disappointed. The food wasn't bad, the baked beans and slaw were good. The bbq was fair but I'm from NC and may be biased because I'm used to eating that wonderful Lexington style bbq. The sauce was a little vinegar based but molasses dominated the taste for the most part. My son had macaroni and cheese that he didn't like and he is a bit picky so I figured he just didn't like their Mac and cheese. My wife tasted it before we left and it was utterly disgusting. I wish we had tasted it before hand so we could say something but that was my fault. The service was what made this review fall to two. Our waitress just wasn't a very friendly person who had little to say other than taking our order and getting back to the kitchen to talk to her co-workers. My son is a talkative and friendly little fellow and she flat out ignored anything he had to say. This was my first and last visit to this restaurant. Maybe we caught them on a bad day but there was nothing we saw to warrant a second visit.