US$67
Comfort Inn(Wytheville)
US$81
ComfortInn
Travelodge by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$59
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$55
Motel 6 Wytheville(Wytheville)
US$47
US$144
US$136
US$73
Budget Host Inn(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$50
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$72
All reviewstruck stopthe mexican restaurantroom was cleanoff the highwaygreat stopovernight stopbreakfast barmyrtle beachgood nights sleepnice place to staynice breakfastnon smokingwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolwafflesdesk clerkcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 13 May 2018

About what you'd expect from a Hampton - clean and basic with an adequate breakfast. Parking is a bit tight at this location. After paying for 4 nights they refused me a 1-hour delay checking out (12 Noon instead of 11AM) to sleep off a night shift before driving home and canceled my electronic keys at 11, such that I had to go to the desk to get my stuff out of the room. Kinda stingy and inflexible if you ask me. There are better choices.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Tara C, Guest Relations at Hampton Inn Fort Chiswell, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

First we would like to thank you for letting us know your stay was not as well as we had hoped. That particular room was an e-check in and they had said they would be in early to get into the room. As for the keys, they automatically cancel at 11 no matter what. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this must have caused. We do hope you will give us another chance to show a better stay. We would love to have you back again.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is across the street from a truck stop but not noisey. It's a little dated, hallways are hot. Staff seems friendly. The rooms are smaller than the Hampton inn I stayed in the night before. The shower isn't huge and the shower head was so high I couldn't adjust it so I showered right against the bar. It's clean and the beds are comfy which is really all I cared about. There are some stray cats by the dumpster who are sweet. A decent Mexican restaurant is next door. Breakfast was ok, I couldn't find any hot sauce and I didn't see anyone around to ask.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your input on your stay. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you might have had. We are fixing to go thru a remodel so hopefully you will give another try and see what we have come up with. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I stayed here overnight after attending a nearby football game in a monsoon. The hotel is very typical of a Hampton Inn: good staff, clean room, good size. I thought the location was a little subtle from the main interstate and other businesses, which did help keep the noise down. The parking lot was small for a full hotel. I would stay here again for the right price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Although it was just for one night. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Don't really have anything else to say about it other than I would recommend staying here to anyone that asks.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Easy to reach off the interstate, clean, nice staff, and have stsyed there before and will again. Breakfast was limited but acceptable but would have liked more meat. Good parking and quiet which is nice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business