Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:15 AM
Review Highlights
Awesome

I had an amazing time. There was a lot more than I expected. The experience is awesome. I highly... read more

Reviewed today
julioCBonilla
via mobile
Best decision ever

Took my family here yesterday for my sons 8th birthday. BEST DECISION EVER! We were nervous in the... read more

Reviewed today
Jaemint20

1,576 results
All reviews bison drive thru wagon ride safari park feed the animals stick their heads feed buckets car windows food bucket his head large animals zoo area laughed so hard all ages hold on tight water buffalo love animals
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My favorite part was feeding and petting the animals!! I would suggest if you get a bucket that you get a couple!! And also I noticed that we had only gone halfway through when our buckets were gone and the animals on the end didn't get any!! So don't give all of your feed to the animals up front!! We got two buckets but it wasn't enough!! We would definitely recommend and we will definitely be coming back!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited park on 3rd April. It was heavy traffic at gate. Took 45 minutes to reach the gate. We pre-booked penguin show tickets worth 160$ online. They did not gave refund and even did not adjust to other show.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had heard about this park for a few years but never had the opportunity to go. I honestly expected less and I’m not sure why, we had a blast! Pro tip, take a hand vac with you if your trip isn’t over to clean up your car after. I’m glad I had heard how messy the car would get and decided to do this. Feeding the giraffes was also a priceless experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Go to bathroom before car portion, took about 1.5 hours. Get there early, line backs up pretty good by afternoon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best place to take your family. I had a lot of fun. I will come back again. Thank you Safari for making my daughter last day of spring break fun