Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
eDreams
All reviews breakfast buffet family trip ample space nice hotel reception desk room service modern amenities spacious room booked rooms courteous staff excellent experience awesome stay restaurant staff will visit again amazing hospitality beautiful property special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022

Property - Fairly well built. Huge in size.
Location - At the bypass, so made sense for a comfortable local transport.
Service - Seems understaffed. Staff is not friendly AT ALL. Being proactive is certainly not their prerogative and are slow to process.
Rooms - Well sized if you do not opt for the Base Category.
Management - Certainly NOT THE POLITEST I have ever come across.
Hospitality - LOW.

Room tip: Choose the 1st floor. No views as such.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Stay in 4 star hotel natraj with 5 adults and 3 kids in 2 rooms ...

4 star rating requirement not fulfilled...

Towels per guest not provided and hand towels not provided.. hotel staff refused to give towels

24 hour room service not provided .. 10.30pm we called to order for snacks.. they only said this is last order and can only provide french fries.. no other food..

In pantry there were no cups , no glasses... on several calls we hot cups and glasses in 3 hours after our first complaint

Locker was nott working ..again one of member could not go anywhere...as the housekeeping staff after several calls came after 3 hours in room....

Rooms are not clean...8.30pm we arrived from aarti .. we asked for room clean... housekeeping refused to give a clean up... and than after huge argument i myself has to clean up room with staff as i was travelling with my small kids

Next morning i had stomach ache.. i went to breakfast room..and i was ill so came back room without having food ... i asked them to send my plate in room...staff gaian refused and asked for payment ... and than when i complained i get a call from satvinder F&B incharge... shouting at us.. khana nahi ayega room mein apko pay karna padega ... there is a way to communicate

On our several calls .. we could not meet manager.. there were no name batches on any one.

Above our basic amenities and services required by any 4 star..We made a booking looking at 4 STAR

BUT WE FEEL HOTEL NATRAJ RISHIKESH AT NATRAJ CHOWK DO NOT FULFILL EVEN ANY BASIC REQUIREMENT AS MENTIONED ON GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 31 May 2022

We went for a family trip after two years of covid this was the first time we were going out and I booked this hotel in advance they charge you like five star property and their service are worst thn a tea stall vendor, hotel staff s behavior was very bad I have order tea I had to call 3 times to get the tea deliver to my room it almost took 1 hr to deliver the tea.this was minor thing we thn visited their restaurant for dinner only 5 tables were filled which means it wasn't crowded nobody came to take the order for good 20mins i asked a waiter to bring the menu he never turned up we did wait for 1 hr just for menu I was visiting with a child who was hungry I did not have strength to argue with the staff absolutely inefficient staff we left the resturent at 10pm and visited hotel amris it's a next hotel to natraj their staff was so helpful and courteous and they were closing the resturent
ut they helped us as we had kid with us God I felt I should have booked this place rather thn hotel natraj with no value to customers they should learn to value their customers and thier time i asked for a water bottle it was a strong reply from the staff it's chargeable i was so Paranoid they took 130 rs for water bottel and guess how much time this took to deliver water to my room i paid for 130 rs for water bottel and had to wait for another 30mins .. Absolutely miserable service I wasn't happy to stay at this the breakfast is a scam I the morning the taste is okay not a great taste variety of breakfast is limited. The only good thing is their rooms it's clean and big..

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 24 May 2022 via mobile

Natraj hotel is at good location.its is at the maine road with ample space of parking of car..the food is food..
Over.the weekend its over crowded...but beakfast was served nicly.
The only challange we faced is the property should maintain they lock zystem..we had to struggle a.lot in opening our doors.
The housekeeping should be more polite and humble..they dont treat guest nicely...
They shlould be given a training session...
Pool is very nice...neat and clean

Room tip: All good
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 24 March 2022

in my career of 20 years in hospitality industry i have never seen and felt the unprofessional management. we have booked 03 rooms from 19th March to 20th March 22. we reached hotel around 14:20 hours and were not allotted rooms till 16:45 hours . we had senior citizens with us but they were so un professional that they didn't. get us the rooms.
Moreover they refused the rooms on direct booking but took the reservation via booking.com.
Ms Shivani at the reception was very helpful.
Mr Rahul just kept smiling and was not able to pacify the clients
The GM Bhim was nowhere to be seen and when was finally available was helpless and confused.
The captain in the restaurant Mr Ved was TOTAL UN PROFESSIONAL. when I requested extra chair he said "please compromise with us as iI can't get you another chair"
Rooms were good but we booked KING SIZE Double Room and they gave us twin bedded rooms with attaching the beds and mattress (which had gap in between).
Food was EXCELLENT.
Buffet was good with a very limited option.

Date of stay: March 2022