2 people are viewing this hotel
US$89
View deal
US$89
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews beautiful place night view misty view rishikesh town apt place bird species the cottages family resort hustle bustle of the city peaceful environment surrounding hills lap of mother nature visit rishikesh i strongly recommend this place river ganga flowing recommend this resort morning yoga sessions
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2021

This resort is simply the best. Others have already written a lot and they are true as I experienced the same bliss as they did. Now some other points which need mentioning. If you are a nature lover, this resort offers extremely pure air which gusts past the hills and into your face. The view of green Ganga from the resort is mesmerizing. When you take a stroll in the night night blossoming jasmine fragrance will not allow you to go back to your room. We were lucky as the resort owner Mr. Uday Singh was there. He overheard me asking the girl at breakfast for a trekking trip and offered to take us on a trekking trip ! and Wow what a trekking tour it was. Very unchartered and very refreshing trip and he also took us to a point from where snow clad Himalayas could be seen and all this for free !
The food is low oil and very yummy and we still remember the dishes they served, The hotel staff is very polite and willing to do whatever they can to make your stay good, Anirudh at the front desk is a gem of a person. The view of Rishikesh town from resort is breathtaking.
My advice is to book directly with the resort rather than online as I did and got luxury room at very reasonable price.
You can go to Phoolchatti for a dip in green ganga and it takes just 15 minutes downhill.
All I can say is that I now have a place where I would like spend some more time when in Rishikesh.

Room tip: Choose newly constructed luxury rooms
Date of stay: November 2021
Neer Ganga Resort, General Manager at Neer Ganga Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2021

Dear Sir, Greetings from Neer Ganga Resorts. We are honored to have you & your family as our guests. In fact, we made this place for nature, Yoga, meditation & peace lovers. We are happy that you liked us. We are extremely thankful for your kind words & hope to host you again in near future.

Warmest Regards
Management Neer Ganga Resorts, Rishikesh

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

Excellent property; choices of food items are lesser but whatever is available is the best just like home cooked; all staff member & their team is very helpful; if anyone looking for luxury than this property is not advisable like major draw bag is TV is not available in room but if you really want to enjoy the nature, peace, want to spend quality time with family than this property is best.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback!

We're glad you all had a good time here amidst the mountains and forests. It was great experience for entire team to host you and your family at Neer Ganga. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2021

Neer Ganga Resort is a breath of fresh air , far away from the maddening crowd.
The property is lush green, scenic and the views from there are gorgeous. The river Ganges meandering through the mountains and Rishikesh from a distance is awesome. The staff is very friendly and the food is homely. The cottages are also very good. Overall we had a great experience and would highly recommend this place for holidays if one is looking for some quiet and serene time to relax and rejuvenate.

Date of stay: October 2021
Neer Ganga Resort, General Manager at Neer Ganga Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 14 October 2021

Though the resort is at a secluded place, still it is worth visiting for peace and its beauty. This resort is basically for those who want to remain in the midst of nature. It is near Neer waterfall which is also an attraction.

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 9 October 2021

I have been travelling to Rishikesh since 2016 but I have never experience such calmness and mesmerisation ever before apart from sitting on Ghats. The only question I kept asking myself was, wether it is about this time that I have visited or it is about this place where I am staying.
Rishikesh has every time given me a reason to visit again in someway or the other, and this time it is NEER GANGA RESORT I just can not thank enough to this resort for making my stay with my friends a treat to remember. Everything from view to ambience was not only beautiful but mesmerising.
I would not ever think twice before choosing this as my stay place every time I visit Rishikesh.
This place is to go for couples, family, friends, and for solo travellers as well, it is even for those looking for work vacations where they can calmly work and chill both at the same time.
Neer Ganga resort will not only offer you beautiful stay but also offer you a sense of security during your stay.
Please do give this place a thumbs up whenever you feel for taking a break for you busy and hectic life.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback!

We're glad you all had a good time here amidst the mountains and forests. It was great experience for entire team to host you at Neer Ganga. We look forward to seeing you soon!