Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Agoda.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

What a lovely few days visiting Staywell Cottage! I cannot thank Seema and her husband enough for their generous and welcoming hospitality, clean and fresh facilities, kind nature and amazing, home cooked organic food! Warm smiles and lovely conversations were offered every morning, and I felt as a solo traveller incredibly at home and relaxed. I will be sure to be back very soon, what an incredible first time experience in Rishikesh made even more special staying here - I would recommend Staywell Cottage to anyone!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2019

I luckily ended up here after a not so nice place before. I was going to stay a couple of weeks and ended up long term...It's that great!The hospitality was like being at home and the food was absolutely amazing, so delicious. My room was very comfortable and clean and I always had hot water when I needed it. It was quiet and not a far walk into the much noisier town! Absolutely perfect and If I ever go back to Rishikesh I will surely stay here.

Reviewed 10 January 2019

Everything is just amazing in this place: the location that is close enough to both bridges, yet peaceful. Wonderful view from the rooftop, cozy and clean rooms, not mentioning the company. Seema cooks great, I have a lot of food intolerance which she included while composing the menu to help me. Nice, caring and happy family, very professional as well. If I come back to Rishikesh I will stay with them for sure. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience, Seema! <3

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2019

Clean room, clean bathroom and fresh clean sheets. Great place to stay. I stayed nearly 2 months! Seema and her family are great hosts and I felt really at home here. I'll be staying here for sure on my next visit too!

Seema can even offer very reasonably priced home cooked breakfasts and lunches if you let her know in advance. There are 2 roof top areas and a courtyard so there's always somewhere to sit out and enjoy the surroundings. The first floor also has a small seating area.

There are rooms for different budgets (the top floor being the most expensive as they have air-con and the best views). There is filtered water available from the kitchen at a nominal cost). Seema is always on hand for any questions you may have or anything that you need doing. A laundry is also available at a good rate too.

I can heartily recommend staying here.

Room tip: top floor is best!
Reviewed 14 December 2018

Myself and a friend stayed here as part of our yoga retreat with Omsampoorna Yoga and it was ideal. The guesthouse is tucked away from the busy road while still being only a short walk to all the local spots. Seema is an excellent cook and looked after us throughout our stay. The rooftop was perfect for morning yoga and gets great sun in the afternoon.

Room tip: We choose a room with an ensuite, not sure if that comes as standard.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends