Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$90
Hotels.com
Casa del Agua(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Book now, pay at stay
US$50
Casa Silas B & B(Granada)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$40
US$78
US$76
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
Hotels.com
Isleta El Espino Ecolodge(Isletas de Granada)(Great Value!)
US$440
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrecommend illiving room and kitchenlazy catfamily atmospherespeaks fluenthighly recommend staying heregreat hostsfeel right at homerooms are cleansan francisco conventel garajegreat place to stay in granadaquiet hotelhot water in the showermasaya marketnice bathroomthe location is perfect
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Friendly informative service. great location. only thing i could i could see people not enjoying is the fact that there is no ac, but with the fan we were fine.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2012

First of all, rooms are decorated beautifully- the fan works really well, I never got hot. I left my door open during the night and had no issue with bugs. It's quiet and peaceful. Steven and Toby, the owners, (father and son) are wonderful. I have traveled all over the world and this is still my favorite guesthouse I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emilyanne87
Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

We spent 3 nights here and really enjoyed it!Very quiet and clean!
Stephen and Toby were great hosts and we really enjoyed having a beer or two with them!They really made us feel at home - Thank You!
Rooms are very comfortable,they dont have ac but they have powerful ceiling fans!
Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We stayed here for a couple of days in April. Il Padrino is a hidden gem in Granada, very close to the center. It offers you even a kitchen outside to cook, the rooms are nice decorated and clean. Toby, the owner, is very helpful and super kind. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I was travelling as a solo tourist in Nicaragua in january and someone from trip advisor suggested this little hotel and I am so pleased to have stayed there. For the money it was above and beyond my expectations. toby and Stephen the owners made my trip so memorable albeit that i was only there for two nights. They went out of their way to make sure that i got the max out of Granada for which I am ever grateful. I absolutely loved their house, it was like being in a friends house rather than a hotel, my room was so serene and i loved the exquiste art and the quirks with the furniture...check the legs!....I dearly hope to return...i felt so secure and welcome there...thank you Toby and Stephen. I cannot reccomend this place highly enough

Room Tip: my room way a haven of tranquuilty which i know that they all are
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo