US$90
US$95
US$92
Casa del Agua(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$48
  • Pool
US$70
Isleta El Espino Ecolodge(Isletas de Granada)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Miss Margrit's Guest House(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$60
US$55
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Jardin de Granada(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$49
Casa Silas B & B(Granada)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$55
All reviewsliving room and kitchenspeaks fluenthighly recommend staying herefeel right at homesan francisco conventfamily atmosphereel garajequiet hotelhot water in the showermasaya marketnice bathrooma great stayrice and beansquiet streetquiet at nighteach morningtoby
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had not planned to be in Granada but car trouble changed my plans.
I happily found this wonderful small hotel which provided a great relaxing night after a lot of driving.
I had a clean comfortable room overlooking the small pond and garden which provided a beautiful shady outlook and a welcome retreat.

It is well located close to the action in Granada but was still very quiet.

I would certainly recommend the hotel.
Great price and great facility.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights, owners were really super nice, they really care about you, give you advices... and location is perfect as in the center of the city but quiet. Room was nice and clean + kitchen to share which is convenient.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Gabi is the best and really looks after you! Lovely spot, gorgeous rooms and close to everything but also quiet! Gabi is super helpful and recommends great restaurants and things to see. Go up the Church!!!! Thank you we had a great stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2017

My husband and I visited Nicaragua in April, just as Easter was ending. As our flight got in at night, Gaby arranged for us to have a ride from the airport in Managua to the hotel (the price was the same as other companies for a shared ride). From the beginning everything at the hotel was wonderful - Gaby and Toby are so friendly, and go out of their way to help out. The hotel is in a good location as you can walk everywhere, but it is out of the main hustle and bustle so that it is quiet at night. Also when Gaby learned we were going to Ometepe next she gave us lots of suggestions on what to do. Highly recommend staying here, and if we ever find ourselves in Granada again I would definitely stay there.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was the first spot my girlfriend and I stayed at. We decided to stay in Granada for a night after flying in from Managua (totally recommended, as Managua can be kind of dangerous, and Granada is beautiful). They had a driver waiting for us at the airport who was the nicest guy, we got to practice our Spanish with him. Gabby was super helpful and told us the best spots to go regarding restaurants and sight seeing.

In terms of the hotel itself. It's a super nice bed and breakfast. You get the impression that they are sharing their home with you. There's two dalmatians that great you at the door and a lazy cat who can always be spied laying in the sun and sleeping or coming over to you for a pet. The rooms were spacious, clean and had huge ceiling fans which you'll appreciate as Granada can get rather hot and stuffy. Home made traditional Nicaraguan breakfast with coffee in the morning was a great start to the day.

Overall we loved this place and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple