“A few occasions”

El Pizzaiol
Ranked #14 of 172 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean Italian Restaurant Pasta and wood fired oven pizzas Fresh salads and homemade bread and much more. Vegan friendly Sitting around our beautiful garden Relaxed atmosphere ,FREE WiFi Come and enjoy with us
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

El Pizzaiol and Pita Pita are a combined restaurant that serves a variety of Mediterranean food and the most delicious wood oven pizza. I stumbled upon this place while walking through the Central Plaza in Granada.
The courtyard and fountain are an inviting feature and the staff are the most welcoming individuals. On my first visit here I ordered a combination plate of falafel, tzatziki, hummus and cabbage. The pita that accompanies this dish is warm to the touch and melts in your mouth. My palate thanked me for this. Cost:$10
On my second visit I ordered a pizza and was not disappointed . The size was outstanding for the $11 I paid and my pizza was filled with pesto, feta, calamata olives, tomato and pepperoni (something I added). I visited at the right time as it was 2 for 1 and so I tried the watermelon mojitos. It was a good choice.
Overall: excellent food for the price, great service and a very pleasant atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

During a day tour to Granada we stopped here for lunch, and were well satisfied. They offer an Israeli middle eastern menu, with an additional wide variety of local, Asian, and touristy items for all to enjoy.
The Caesar salad with chicken was very large, with crispy lettuce and a great sauce to use.
Israeli mixed platter was very unique, in that the standard middle eastern items had a bolder flavor than we were accustomed.
Neapolitan pizza was so good that we took home the remaining slices.

1  Thank senioritcitizen
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Came here twice. Honestly one of the better margherita pizza's eaten outside of Italy. Also falafel pockets and mezze plates were good as the restaurant is also Pita Pita restaurant. Our salad we could have skipped. A bit pricey like all the fancy eateries in Granada. Great friendly service. Would reccomend.

1  Thank as1-Michael
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice during our 3 night stay in Granada. The pizza was absolutely delicious; it really reminded me of pizza I ate when in Italy - simple but so much flavour. The staff were very friendly & attentive; we were served quite quickly & did not need to wait long for our meals to arrive - something that is quite rare in Nica :)
I also had a watermelon mojito which was delicious! They have a range of meals on their menu, however you must try the pizza!

1  Thank Katherine H
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We weren't sure about this restaurant because they offered both Arab and Italian food, but we were greatly surprised.

Pizza was big (6 slices could do for two people), and it was really tasty and crunchy. Service was really fast and waitress very polite. Not to say about the quiet atmosphere.

Great experience.