Hotel Dario
Hotel Estrada(Granada)
Hotel Colonial(Granada)
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsbeautiful hotelthe main streetnoise from the streetnoisy at nightsecurity guardbest location in townmiddle of townexcellent locationrestaurants and shopsbalcony roomthe room was nicegreat coffeesmall poolhot waterplantainsrental carthe air conditioning
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is a lovely hotel in a great part of town. You should know that rooms facing the main street can have a lot of noise. We visited during the holiday season so there were many party goers and the crowds and music were very loud--both on the street cafes and in the hotel,and this went late. We also had a couple problems--not great plumbing or hot water, and the hotel double booked our last day and we had to leave to go to a different hotel. We had extended our stay by email which was confirmed to us by the hotel representative, and we had the email printed out and with us, but the hotel didn't honor this and the employee who confirmed the extra night no longer worked with the hotel. On the plus side, we enjoyed the setting, location, rooms, and lovely food. We thought the employees were really lovely!

Room Tip: if you care about quiet you may need to stay farther away from the main street.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The location was great; it was in the heart of the activity and with an amazing view of Mombacho volcano. We saw many, many people look into the reception area of the hotel to admire the beauty of the courtyard garden and the hotel in general. The breakfast was great. The staff was professional, helpful, and friendly. The security guard kept an eye out for our car 24/7. Each night, from our balcony, we enjoyed the activity and the music from the street below, and the wooden shutters blocked out the sound quite well. But if you need it silent, don't stay on the side above the reception area. I definitely would stay in those rooms again, however, because it was lively and beautiful. I enthusiastically recommend Hotel Dario! We loved it! Thanks so much to the staff there for a lovely trip!

Room Tip: Rooms above reception noisy from street activity. Shutters eliminate most noise. Slept great. Rooms in another part of the hotel quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful with nice courtyards to relax around. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The hotel is well situated along the main pedestrian street of restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful. Coming back from touring each day, it felt like a home away from home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful classic spanish garden hotel located right in the middle of everything! Walking distance to the churches and waterfront! Loved the breakfasts every morning, and they have most amazing fresh baked bread!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not a 5 stars at all, bed is old and dip, pillows very hard, room very small, and toilet do no flush properly be mistaken stay here for 3 night, I can way to live the hotel the last morning we having breakfast and I tried a tamales and it was good but my wife eat half so I went to served another one to share again and they toll me is only one per person, I can’t believe what are hear, so I let the hotel a soon is posible because I found that was the last think to fill up my cup of tolerant, one thin was very good the walnuts bread and the last I was not posible to have two keys of the room, they did not have another copy and they told me the last guess to the other key, I think that’s not my problem is very easy to make a copy is you are 5 star hotel you fix that before your next guess arrive, maybe is been like that for years but management that all I can say, good luck is you stay here

Stayed: March 2018