Stayed early Feb this year - staff could'nt have been friendlier - Food very impressive, generally Austrian cuisine leaves plenty to be desired but not here - all very palatable - Rooms clean and fine for what you need as a skier - views awesome at breakfast looking down the valley - located about 10 min walk from the best bar in town (siverbullet) , although it can be like a hovis advert scene walking around the place - (cab 6 euro) bus stop outside the bootroom so no hastles - hotel has it's own minibus as well - busses run every hour.
Nice pool and Sauna - all in all a very pleasant place to stay - you'll even get used to the bar man !!!
Best skiing is up on Sportgastein - long cruisey reds and blues with great snow after that Dorfgastein. Felsentherme worth a visit the pools v relaxing and typical Sauna stuff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Alpenblick is located in one of the most beautiful parts of Bad Gastein with a magnificent panoramic view to the Alps. Enjoy the lovely landscaped garden with the panorama-swimming-pool, the kneipp-waters warm and cold and the vaporised whitewaters - for relaxation and vitalisation. Wonderful hiking tours start directly at the hotel. You just walk 8-10 minutes to reach the historical centre of Bad Gastein. The Graukogel lift for skiing in winter is close, bus stop, you can ski directly to the hotel's doorstep. Buffet breakfast, in the evening menus for selection (also vegetarian meals) and salad buffet. All public area is non smoking. Classic and alternative treatments to swing in harmony. New Sauna, infrared, steam bath and relaxationarea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Alpenblick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenblick Hotel Bad Gastein
- Hotel Alpenblick Bad Gastein, Salzburg Region