“Unique, charming, casual”

Cuisines: Belgian, European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We had a delicious family-style lunch with a group at this restaurant, which is on a boat on the Izer River right across from the WWI museum.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Though the canal here doesn't necessarily provide spectacular views, the food and service here was perfect. It was great to eat here and then walk across the street to visit the World War I museum.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I took the shrimp salad. Quite impressive, the best salad I ever had. Fresh fruit, nice shrimp rolls.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

First, we are vegetarians, this restaurant has a great selection of vegetarian dishes. We have been here before a few times and te food was always good. Then yesterday we went back and our diner was exceptional ! I wasn't even that hungry, but I really, really enjoyed my food. Great service as well. The homemade tartare sauce (mayo based sauce)was to die for. Also dishes are big, so you will not leave the table hungry.
Bravo !

Reviewed 15 September 2015

After spending all day visiting war memorials our group was exhausted. I sure was happy that our friends had picked this place. We were the first to arrive for dinner so we didn't have to wait for a table. I was very happy with the service and selection of food. I ordered steak with peppercorn sauce with frites (when in Belgium!) and I wasn't disappointed. My wife ordered spaghetti. I don't recall what everyone else at the table ordered but I know they were all happy with their food as well. We had two children with us and the restaurant had a little 'children's corner' with crayons and paper so they were content for the duration of the evening. They had a great selection of beer. This is Belgium after all. It was a nice relaxing dinner on our last night with friends and family. I couldn't have asked for a better evening.