Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$68
View deal
PricelineUS$68
QualityUS$72
Expedia.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
TravelocityUS$68
ZenHotels.comUS$76
All reviews wall paper plenty of parking an overnight stay ice machine clean rooms waffles pleasant stay definitely stay here again exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022

We left after 10 minutes. The room smelled horrible, the manager said all older motels smell that way (they don't) and since she didn't offer a different room I assume they all were that bad , the furniture was old and sticky. there was a dirt line on the wall where the headboard had evidently been replaced but the wall wasn't cleaned. Opted to lose the cost of the room rather than spend another minute in it. Quality Inn needs to take their name off as it is a very poor example of what Quality and Choice standards usually are. Don't recommend at all.

Room tip: Go anywhere else.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 17 July 2022

An older motel that needs improvement. Room was clean, but toilet leaked. There was a spider IN the bed. They gave us another room, but the toilet squealed when filling. Breakfast was okay. Pool was clean. Play area for the kids looked good but older, Price was fair.

Room tip: Rooms facing the pool have an outside door to get to the pool. Convenient!
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 4 June 2022

My daughter got a room here through an online booking site, and when she went to leave, they asked her to pay again. She did not know any better so she paid them again, even though I had paid the booking company the night before. So I called the hotel to complain about being charged twice, and got no help at all. When I started to get upset, but not cursing or yelling or anything, their manager started yelling at me! She did not seem to understand or care that my daughter paid twice, so I asked when the manager that charged her twice that morning would be back in. She told me they are gone for a while, and won't be back. I asked when will anyone else be there who will speak to me, hopefully more willing to actually help, and she said no one will be there to talk to. I have never had worse customer service in my life.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

First off, I give props to housekeeping and they should be acknowledged. The property hasn’t had any major money spent on renovations perhaps ever. However, my room was very clean. I looked for dust and could not find any on top of the pictures, the mirror etc. The mini fridge looked new and the microwave was old but very clean. The furniture, wall paper and carpet haven’t been replaced since the 80s. Everything is serviceable but worn out. There is only so much disinfectant you can use to cover the musty smell. The mattress was bouncy (worn out) and coming apart if you look on the underside.
I want to give kudos to safety. All of the fire alarms appeared to work anywhere I looked. The one in my room looked new. The fire extinguishers were current (but due is month) and all of the exit signs were lit. The door locks and doors were in good order.
I’m general the property is just tired. The carpet and wall paper look original to the building along with the furniture. There are air fresheners set up throughout the property in an attempt to cover the smell. The one food vending machine was half full. On the outside there were empty planters, too many cigarette butts outside the entry doors and a horrible big statue of Johnny Appleseed outside it’s namesake restaurant (now closed) that need to be taken down.
The check in was easy and the agent very polite and efficient. It appears good people work here but the owners have never had a plan to keep the property up-to-date. The employees work hard to take pride in something the owners do not.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2021

I have to put a very special thank you in to Denise and staff at the hotel, for a family toy rescue. My daughter had a very special sleep toy that she'd had for years, and upon arriving home we couldn't find it. So I called the hotel and asked if they would check for it, and they called back and confirmed it was found. I gave them the address and a credit card to mail it back, and a few days later it arrived in the mail. Not only that, but there was a cute note that Lambie had enjoyed her visit but was missing her family. There was joy and thanks from the whole crew. Thank you Denise!

I've reviewed the hotel itself on other platforms as a bit old and sparse, and that's true enough. But it's so nice to know that there are still thoughtful people who will go the extra step these days with a kind heart.

Date of stay: August 2021