“Goodfood”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Turnbery Blvd
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Used a Dine Rewards coupon for 25% off. The Cioppino Soup was loaded with scallops and crab meat. Ordered the Saltimbocca Alla Romana but the veal was a little bland. Salmone Aurora was better. Restaurant also has Cannoli which were ok.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This is our go to place for Italian Dinner Date or Casual Lunch. Try to eat here at least every other month. The lasagna is outstanding and my wife likes the Salmon on lettuce.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious dinner on a Wednesday for a large group. Everyone really enjoyed their food, as well as salad, bread, wine and dessert. The crabcakes had a beautiful presentation. I had the salmon and scallops in vodka sauce and it was delicious, I was only able to eat half and took the rest home with some garlic bread. My only complaint would be that they were out of the 2 wines we wanted to order, but our second choices were very nice. There was only one creme brûlée available so we let the bday boy have it, my chocolate cake was just okay.

1  Thank seethesightsUSA
Reviewed 6 January 2017

My wife and I went to the Tuscany Ristorante Italiano for our Anniversary dinner. It came highly recommended by our daughter. The service was excellent and the food beyond belief. Our first time there, but it won't be the last.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Really good pasta and salad, the bread is on but not great. Calamari is good and so is the pizza. Check Groupon for discounts. There vodka sauce is terrific and you are pretty safe with all of the seafood fishes. They do a tri parmesan dish that I personally think is over breaded but lots of people love.