“Delicious”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Turnbery Blvd
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Who would have thought such a delicious, home-made Italian restaurant could exist in Newport News, VA? We were four and tried several dishes including the fettucini alfredo, pizza, penne pasta/baked ziti-type dinner. Everything was enjoyable and believe me there was enough for another meal. We all left with a doggy bag, happy.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Really authentic Italian food served with great hospitality. Usually busy and you CAN always order to go

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My sisters & I do not get a chance to get together very often, but both were in town and I wanted to treat them to lunch. I have been to Tuscany Italian Restaurant quite a few times and have been pleased. Not this time. Food was good, put portions size even though we were given a "Dinner Menu" at 12:30pm on Sunday were small.
Wait staff not very happy. Never saw a smile the whole time . I was somewhat embarrassed as the restaurant was my choice. Will think twice before I go again or recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We called ahead for reservations, you don't have to, but I would recommend it.
The menu has many delicious varieties. Our meals were so delicious and the plate was a very large serving, we did not leave hungry. I totally recommend this fine establishment for a great meal. Their garlic knot rolls were served warm and a must to try.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Met a good friend for dinner at Tuscany's. Had to map quest it because it is a well kept secret toward the back of a strip mall. Upon entering you do not expect much but around the corner you are welcomed with quaint tables with white linen cloths.
A respectable wine list- i recommend the red sangria !and a menu with favorites and house specials! If you love veal I recommend the parmagiana. Served with family style salad and garlic knots. Delicious! The veal was perfectly breaded with a light crunch and tender veal in a marinara sauce. The best.
Portion was good size allowing no room for dessert! Maybe... next time.
Check out the hours because there are times tuscany is closed between lunch and dinner.
Cozy atmosphere, great food and decent prices !