“3rd time here, last time here!”
Review of Asian Grill

Asian Grill
Ranked #84 of 515 Restaurants in Newport News
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I'm sitting in the restaurant at this very moment. I'm tired of this one nasty waitress and filthy restaurant. My suggestion: go to the bathroom and look into the kitchen. Filthy and disgusting, plus tables and silverware are dirty. The awful all you can eat buffets keep them in business. Stay away and you won't get sick.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Asian Grill has fine Chinese and other Asian Delights for a reasonable price. We eat here a few times a month and pay around $25 dollars including tips for two people. We usually get a small platter, soup, spring rolls and take enough home for an additional meal. There are times when the service is a little slow. This location does a wonderful take out business. Give it a try. I think you will like it.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I love love this place. Their sushi is always on point and when you dine in its very friendly and fast.

From the outside is looks like nothing but inside is really nice and open.

The lunch special for sushi is the best I've seen around.

Please give this place a chance because they will make you want to go back again and again!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

We'vw eaten there once, gotten ntake out once and delivery once. They've screwed up a total of 3 things in 2 of those orders. The 1st time we went there I ordered the shrimp tempura and got plain old fried shrimp. 2 days ago ordered the House special Chow Mien, Happy Family, Mixed Vegetables and Crab Rangoon. Nothing that arrived had any kind of noodles of resembled the description of the Happy Family. It was OK, but notwhat we wanted.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I order from Asian grill frequently and the food is consistently good. The restaurant is clean, but small, although I have never dined in.