“So glad it's so close to me!”
Review of Asian Grill

Asian Grill
Ranked #85 of 512 Restaurants in Newport News
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I love ordering here every weekend.. never been disappointed.. I order the pad Thai and it's very good . I have not had the sushi so I can't comment on that. I've ordered the triple delight the egg rolls and Szechuan shrimp and have been pleased with all items! Perfect to call in and pick up ... and they do deliver!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Stoped in for a quick dinner based on TripAdvisor review and almost did not go inside since the outside does not justice to the great food you find inside.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

A colleague who happens to be a food lover told me about this place and he was so right. I love the quaint atmosphere and the food is just wonderful. I haven't tried the sushi yet but I love how they have two of my favorite foods, chicken wings and sushi, in the same location. It's a high traffic place so don't expect your food in 10 mins or less which is always a good sign that people love the restaurant. I definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

As I have said before, this is the best Asian food on the Peninisula. Every dish we have had there has been very good or superb. On rare occasions, the Lo Mien has not been up to par (greasy).When we dine in, the service is fast and friendly. Lately,we have used their delivery service, with no added $1 service charge.The have never gotten are order wrong. They are also pretty prompt. Of course, the driver expects a tip.
If you want good Asian food, go the Asian Grill. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I'm sitting in the restaurant at this very moment. I'm tired of this one nasty waitress and filthy restaurant. My suggestion: go to the bathroom and look into the kitchen. Filthy and disgusting, plus tables and silverware are dirty. The awful all you can eat buffets keep them in business. Stay away and you won't get sick.