“Friday lunch date”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

So my husband and I scoured Warwick Blvd for some place different. Trip advisor told us to make a u-turn and come here @4.30. no one else in the restaurant. They seem to get alot of carry out business. AND. They deliver! The food was phenomenal! Just looking at the menu it seemed to be a combination of an upscale restaurant and Hole in the Wall Chinese joint, with a little alcohol. But I'm glad to be surprised. It's just a comfortable space with great food and attentive straight forward service. AND they make vegetarian sushi. It's our new spot for Chinese food.

1  Thank Mrs-Mr-Wiggles

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch, and I'm glad we did. The food is good and the prices are great, but there is one thing that could've been better. The waitress had a slight attitude and gave off vibes that we were being a bother. I hope we just just caught her on a bad day because we enjoyed this place, but could do without the attitude.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My family really enjoyed the meals! I had the steak and peppers and it was great.We also the chicken and that was good to! I recommend this restaurant to everyone!,,

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The food is so very good. All shrimp meals have the large jumbo shrimp, which have been cleaned and deveined, not those dehydrated, or freeze dried. Shrimp & broccoli is a personal favorite. Combo meals are the way to go. Main entree, fried rice and egg roll. All under $8. The sweet and sour chicken is very good also, Veggie lo mein is loaded with veggies, unlike other Chinese restaurants only putting 2 0r 3 pcs of broccoli. Fast friendly local delivery. Great presentation of food.

1  Thank Regina W
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I love ordering here every weekend.. never been disappointed.. I order the pad Thai and it's very good . I have not had the sushi so I can't comment on that. I've ordered the triple delight the egg rolls and Szechuan shrimp and have been pleased with all items! Perfect to call in and pick up ... and they do deliver!