All reviews front desk staff were friendly pool area is large busy road free bikes pool bar lounge music nice property walking distance a garden view room adjoining rooms the hotel staff room key our honeymoon bed was very comfortable memorable stay main port luxury hotel
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Very cozy and relaxing place just ten minutes walking from the messy old city.
Beautiful pool and good breakfast, nice staff.
The hotel is not walking distance from the sea but it is located in a strategic area to start going around the island by car and see amazing beaches and little villages.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martina R
Porto Naxos H, Manager at Porto Naxos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear MartyAntonio,
Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel for your stay and for sharing your impressions through your feedback. We were glad to read that your days and time spent here were relaxing! Do hope to welcome you again as our guest on a next visit in Naxos.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We travelled as a family and stayed at this lovely hotel.
Wonderful friendly staff, well situated within easy reach of town and the beautiful St George's Beach.
Rooms were big, each had a balcony and were spotless.
Breakfast was great- and service was managed well by one waitron.
Cocktails at the pool are a must and Katerina was an absolute star.
We loved Naxos and we appreciate the care and hospitality from the great staff at the Porto Naxos
The chocolate cookies for the children on departure were a very sweet touch.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank elizabethcF7114JD

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel for your stay. Your kind input regarding our staff is much appreciated. We were more than happy to read that you were completely satisfied with your accommodation, our breakfast , our pool area, our service. Your kind words on our personnel is highly appreciated and shared. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you and your family again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was great!!!
The employees are very kind.
The breakfast was delicious.
The room was very good (except for the bathtub that let water out of it... so the floor was full of water...), but the bed was very confortable and the room very nice, with a small balcony on the "ground" floor.
The pool was amazing.
The location, is nice, close to Saint George beach (which is beautiful). But I recommend having a car, wherever you stay, so you have more flexibility to go visit other beaches as well (we also went to Plaka, Anna and Mikri... they are all beautifull.... We did wakebord at Plaka and Kitesurf in Mikri).
All pretty!!!!

2  Thank SarahBrasil

Dear Sarah,
We thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write your positive experience. We were very happy to read that you enjoyed your accommodation here and the services provided, being particularly satisfied with the cleanliness of the hotel, our staff ,our breakfast and hotel's convenient location. Thank you for having you as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I was in Naxos, Cyclades, on a business trip, as I work with an international company I travel frequently to Greece for coorporate affairs. This summer, due to a demanding project I had to stay in Naxos for over a week. After thorough research and having read many reviews I concluded that the best place for me to stay was Porto Naxos Hotel. I was staying in the superior suite which was listed within the hotels guide as their best room especially for business travellers. The room was beyond my expectations, having an overwhelming view to the pool along with a astonishing balcony. Maids ensured my room was immaculate on a daily basis and the people in the front office were very professional and eager to provide with any help no matter what. Special credits to Maria, Christos, Athena and Nick who made my journey one of the best. The four of them were every minute at our disposal making us feeling like we were at our own home. All the services provided by the hotel's administration were excellent and I dare to say in most cases exceeded the ones that are offered in regular five-star hotels. Not to mention that the outdoor pool was true to the photographs upon the hotel's website large and clean and with a very special bar-tender Catherine! She is one of the best in Naxos and I advice you to taste her cockteils! In conclusion I would definately return to Naxos, even for holidays and I am going to stay on the very same hotel because no matter where I have travelled, this was one's in a lifetime experience and I would strongly suggest to choose that hotel!

Room tip: You should choose their superior rooms.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank georgeasimo1
Porto Naxos H, Manager at Porto Naxos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Mr. George,

Thank you very much for your excellent review following your stay at our hotel. It was with great pleasure to read that your accommodation was an enjoyable one and that our personnel made you feel like home. Your kind words are much appreciated and shared. We were also delighted to read that our services provided exceeded your expectations. Once again thank you for being our guest and we look forward to the pleasure of hosting you again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Our friends have recommended this hotel to us and we have decided to visit it this summer. Our stay was so exceptional that we wish to share some tips with those that will choose Porto Naxos for their holidays.Firstly, rooms are great ! Spacious, freshly NEW and quite. Our room had pool view and we really enjoyed having our drink in the veranda. Breakfast had full of local dishes variety and strong coffee that I loved it ! The hotel offered to us Free bikes for going around and this is a really asset for those that don't want to rent a Car or a motorbike. Last but not least, I would suggest this hotel for its location, since it's very close to the town and closer to the beach.

Room tip: Ground floor, in the pool area and garden view !
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple