Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hotel restaurant superior suite our honeymoon wonderful hotel short walk lounge chairs each morning perfect location few steps amazing breakfast other islands yogurt visit naxos greece town sea port
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2021

I almost cried I was so moved by Nissaki Beach Hotel. We came here for our honeymoon and the staff was so incredibly, genuinely, sincerely kind. Absolutely adored our room - I wouldn't say it was roomy, but fantastic tub, incredible AC, gorgeous balcony with two lounge chairs and incredible beach views, insane bed (a king comprised of two mattresses, so if your spouse tosses and turns you'll be blissfully unaware), complimentary water, great fridge - this was our very favorite resort of our honeymoon.

The food was absolutely incredible. Breakfast had phenomenal variety and generously plentiful. I still dream about the avocado toast, lox and caper (salmon) toast, pancakes with strawberry and Nutella, banoffee dessert - breakfast was insanely good.

This was also our favorite dinner of our entire trip. The food and cocktails were absolutely perfection - I wish we'd come back here for dinner after our first evening because it was our favorite restaurant on Naxos (we loved it more than To Elliniko and Doukato).

The pool was fantastic and the beach was lovely. A few other reviews mentioned limited lounge chair seating but we were always able to snag lounge chairs. I highly recommend packing goggles or snorkels - definitely came in handy. We absolutely loved the beach and crystal clear water. It was fantastic that our hotel room was only a few steps from the beach.

Nissaki Beach Hotel is so magical - we truly hope we can return soon because it was absolute paradise. We sincerely felt so moved by the kindness of the staff. We couldn't have had a more perfect honeymoon.

Tips:
- I highly recommend just splurging and having the hotel pick you up in a taxi from the ferry. It seems deceptively close (i.e., it felt lazy to ask for a taxi) but walking in extreme heat with luggage, mildly uphill from the port to the hotel --- it's honestly not worth it. Felt like we would get heat stroke, and we're used to much more strenuous hiking.
- We ended up purchasing extra water, beer, and wine from Ample Grocery. You may want to research grocery options - I think there were 1-2 actual legit supermarkets (closed whenever we walked by) - but there are also 1-2 other little markets that apparently absolutely up-charged tourists. We felt Ample Grocery was pretty reasonable and also convenient.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and loved it. We had a superior suite which was located pool-side on the first floor. It was fairly big but the extra space didn’t provide a big benefit as you didn’t get a second room.

Service was excellent. The woman who worked the front desk on day shift (Maria I think) was a delight and was very helpful. Housekeeping also did a great job.

The pool was nice although the water was cold. Chairs are also provided on the beach that was a nice touch.

Breakfast was included in the rate and was delicious with lots of variety. You place your order the prior day. It was a little unusual but it worked well. Service at breakfast was also very good.

We would definitely stay here again if we return to Naxos.

Date of stay: October 2021
2  Thank JMK-Pittsburgh
Reviewed 4 October 2021

This charming little 5* Hotel amuses coz of it’s architectural configuration…: Just a lobby with a small coffee bar, rooms only accessible from outside the building, a charming and well managed bar in the yard, restaurant in a separate wooden structure directly on the beach. A VERY SPECIAL MENTION to the Chef cook of that Hotel who, in our opinion, deserves a Michelin Star ! Rooms are clean, well equipped and comfortable. Very friendly service… All in all… Ifever we happened to return to Naxos, it would be again THAT Hotel where we would stay !

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about Nissaki Beach Hotel. Everything was perfect.
The staff were all friendly and genuine, there were always fresh beach towels and complementary water in your room daily, the hotel in centrally located, and the food at the restaurant is excellent!
Nissaki is right on the beach. We had every intention of visiting other beaches while in Naxos for 4 days but the service, the food, and the drinks served to you at your beach chair made it difficult to leave, and so we didn’t. We will be coming back to Naxos and definitely staying at Nissaki again.
I highly, highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021

The staff here are the true stars. The most welcoming and helpful team we experienced on our entire trip. When we would ask just for information or a recommendation, they would take it a step further and call ahead and set reservations or tours up for us. Breakfast was wonderful and the staff got to know us and would talk to us about our adventures. Great location, great restaurant. All around a great hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021