US$198
US$168
  • Beachfront
Galazia Studios(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$85
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$103
Adriani Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$102
US$130
Panorama Hotel(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
Ikaros Studios & Apartments(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotel Kymata(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$80
Porto Naxos Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$115
US$106
Priceline
US$78
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Naxos Beach Hotel for 3 nights. It is about a 15 minute walk from the port, away from the town. In summary, we found the room to be small and dark with a very tiny shower. Don't drop your soap, as it is hard to pick back up! I think there were 2 electric outlets in the room and little shelf space. On the positive side, the air conditioner worked very well and the morning breakfast was very nice! If I visited Naxos again, I would look for a different place to stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 26 April 2017

We were supposed to stay for 3 nights, which was cut short to one night due to an unfortunate incident. This is not a family friendly hotel. The hotel staff called our attention to ask our kids not to be noisy on the pool because other guests complained. First of all, this is a hotel with pool, and you can't control kids at the pool. Second, that is just rude to tell your guests to shush. Third, if guests don't like the noisy pool, then they should've chosen a room that is not facing the pool. Not going back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I'd booked this hotel from a website, and had no idea of what to expect, although people did talk about the general friendliness. On my arrival, Irene showed me my room which was one of the smaller ones. It had a couple of problems with drainage, so when I mentioned this, she immediately moved me to another, much better room with more light, and a nice view on the courtyard. All rooms have balconies, and are kept spotlessly clean by Maria, their endearingly charming housekeeper, who throws in a hug and a cheery 'Kalimera' every morning! The breakfasts are ample: herby salads, eggs, cheeses, sausages, breads, tarts or cakes, fruits and hot drinks -- and at least one novel item every day. The hotel is minutes from the beach, and within range of the beach shacks -- my favourite one was Paradise, which served honest food and drink throughout the day, and from where one could rent deckchairs. Irene also fixed me up with the amazing Maria, a star of a cab driver (+30 6942906088), punctual to a fault, who took me around the island, and delighted me with her cheery conversation. The laundry service --- despite what some old reviews might say -- was reliable and good, my clothes were washed clean and delivered in a few hours. At least at this time of year, the hotel was quiet, and the grounds were full of flowers and trees. Overall, this was the perfect mix of professionalism (Irene is scrupulous about answering emails, which is most reassuring when one is booking blind from the internet) and an endearing informality. I would love to be back, and feel as though I am leaving family behind!

Room Tip: Room 10 was a good choice, and the upper rooms are probably all good.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to Greece and the Greek island many times and this is the first to time I have stayed in a hotel. My husband and I fancied a change and hopefully a more comfortable bed!

In some ways it is the worst of both world with no coffee making facilities etc. Defined breakfast times etc. Breakfast I don't always want though that is my issue. With no option of making your own. Obvious I know but we just didn't think it through.

Our room, 415 was spotlessly clean but very basic. More storage would be useful. The balcony was tiny and offered no shade after noon. The bathroom was lovely and it was very quiet.

The pool area is very nice indeed though with very few shaded umbrellas and they seemed to be all spoken for by 930 probably earlier but we are beach people so that didn't bother us at all.

Breakfast was fine. Location is perfect and staff are all excellent. The grounds are very attractive and well maintained.

We booked with Sunvil and in my opinion it was very overpriced especially when compared with other accommodation around the beach area but I can't blame that on the hotel.

Lesson learnt is that we will be back to Naxos in a heartbeat but looking for an apartment near St George's to give us the flexibility we need.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Very nice hotel in a very good position (50 mt from the beach). 10 minutes away from the centre of the main city. The room is really nice and the hotel is comfortable and quiet. What makes the difference is the kindness and the availability of the staff. The rooms are clean and tidy. Amazing breakfast. Nice swimming pool were to chill. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple