“The Best Location!”

Soula Hotel
Ranked #29 of 58 Naxos Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Soula was wonderful!

We arrived by ferry from Mykonos and were greeted at the port with a free transfer to the hotel! Driver (I'm forgetting his name) was extremely friendly and helpful!

The apartment was just a block away from the reception area smack in the middle between the beach and the town. It was perfect. Room was spacious and very clean. Two big double beds, working A/C, a cozy little patio.

My only con would be that the bathroom was very tiny and that the shower flooded the entire thing every time you used it. This bothers me to no end! The shower also broke while I was using it one morning but the staff was quick to help and fixed it in no time!

Soula is very close to Saint George beach, just around the corner basically. There is a supermarket on the same street, laundry services, an ATM, and many delicious restaurants. Just up the hill you will enter the busy part of Naxos town full of amazing little shops and restaurants galore.

It's only a 10 minute walk to the port/bus station.

We were very pleased with the cleanliness an location of soula. The staff was also very great and accommodating and helpful! I honestly don't have many negatives other than a small bathroom and the flooding shower. (Regardless of that I would stay at Soula again!)

Naxos is absolutely beautiful and my favourite island in greece. Amazing place! Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

- Our boat timings were changed last moment but they were kind enough to send a car to pick us up when we called

- Rooms were clean and wifi worked perfectly

- My room had a balcony

- They provide towels, blankets and Hair Dryer

- Would recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice place to chill

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The hotel is basic but I found it fine. It’s near the city-center and just a 10 minute walk from the bus station and the port. Bear in mind that the hotel has a free transfer to and from the port. I was here in late August and I didn’t find it noisy at all. I stayed in a 4-bed shared room and it was kind of big and clean. As other reviewers have said, the shower has no curtain and everything gets wet but I didn’t find this such a big problem since everything was dry again in an hour.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Most luxurious accomodation in Naxos is not central to town or the beach as this hotel is. The room whilst basic, was super clean and light, the beds were comfy, the aircon was awesome and it was worth what you paid. The bathroom was so, so only due to the hand held shower which was small. The location let's you enjoy the best of both worlds - the town, and beach on your door step.

We didn't try breakfast as walked out to one of the nearby cafes. The beach nearby is wonderful, easy to swim in with small waves and with beautiful white sand. We enjoyed it more than plaka. The hotel staff were lovely and organised pick up and drop off from the port.

We would definitely return here and can recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My 2 kids me and My husband booked online over booking.com. The location of the hotel was great. Very close to saint george beach and 5 min walk to Chora/central naxos. So the beach area is quite at night but day time is very popülar. Very suitable beach for the kids. Prices are affordable coffee is between 2.20-3.50 euros which is very normal as UK.
The hotel rooms are very simple designed and its ok according the prices. Air condition is working good, the bathroom is not clean very well but ok. The cleaner was cleaning with bleach also left a bottle of bleach for us. For me ok, but I'm sure that bleach smell is not OK for most of the visitors.
The staff was very helpfull and friendly they made extra discount when we paid cash. The family was the owner.
For me, the prices could be more cheaper than what we paid.
İf you are looking for affordable economic casual family vacation, this hotels meet your expectations. İf you are looking for something luxury not this hotel.
But I'll advice my friends to stay in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
0.1 km away
Delfini Hotel
Delfini Hotel
#10 of 58 in Naxos Town

Been to Soula Hotel? Share your experiences!