- Excellent Breakfast: boiled eggs, ham, cheese, breads, pastries, cereal, tea coffee, greek yogurt, jams
- Clean rooms and beds
- Pool and sun beds onsite
- Boardgames and books available in reception
- Large room with fridge and powder area
- Balcony area with hanging line and table/chairs
- Friendly staff: the main lady speaks English very well and happy to help with any questions and does it with a smile!
- 5 minutes to bus stops (that go to amazing beaches)
- 5 minutes to St Georges Beach
- 5 minutes to large supermarket
Things to note...
- Smallish shower (standard in Greece)
- Close window and balcony at night for bugs/mosquitos
- About 15 minute walk to Central Naxos (some streets poorly lit)
Great location for us as we were looking for budget accommodation and we were happy to walk just about everywhere! We loved out stay here, we felt very very safe and well looked after. Would highly recommend and we would definitely stay here again when we come back to Naxos.More
- Free Wifi