Princess of Naxos
Soula Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$72
  • Beachfront
US$86
Hotel Kymata(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$92
Porto Naxos Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$175
US$150
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$133
  • Beachfront
Galazia Studios(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$103
US$100
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Hotel Grotta(Naxos Town)
US$83
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Galaxy Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$248
Adriani Hotel(Naxos Town)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe ownerthe pool bar areasurf clubwalk along the beachwelcome drinkvery nice hotelstove topcome homedecent sizegave us a mapbeds were comfortableenjoyed my stayan easy minute walkferry portwould highly recommend this hotelgreat showergeorge beach
Reviewed 22 April 2018

The rooms were very comfy, and the view was beautiful. The food and service from all staff was excellent, they were so accommodating. There is a pool as well as a very nice beach right across from the hotel. I wish we has been able to stay longer!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We only stayed one night which was not enough. The staff were friendly and accommodating! The rooms were spacious, clean and the view amazing. The food (lunch,supper and breakfast) was fresh, and tasty! The area was quiet and had a great sleep! Would definitely stay here again. The beach was well groomed and the kids had a great time. A gem of a hotel! Sleep,service and value for our money was excellent!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

After traveling for weeks the beds here were just the best! So comfortable and the shower also great (it's those things that can sometimes make or break your holiday) Very clean. Think we were in the "old" chalets but very happy with it. Close enough to walk to town etc. breakfast average but found that everywhere we stayed. Would definitely come back again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank carolianwhite
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed here overnight as part of a package. Once we arrived the staff was Friendly and very helpful. First the room was awesome, it was clean and modern and had 2 bedrooms for my family of 3. First Ellen or Eleni was great from the moment we arrived. She gave us a map of the Island and directed us on how to get to some of the beaches. She spent more than a few minute highlighting places of interest and restaurants to eat at. the next morning she did the same thing pointing out the villages we should visit during our last morning there. Next there was Vanessa, she was at the snack bar. The last day we ordered food not realizing that the fries take some time to prepare and cook, the fries were good BTW. She realized that our shuttle was going to pick us up before our food was ready and once she realized it she put it into high gear and got everything prepared. Then our shuttle came right when the food arrived, Vanessa went to the shuttle driver to see how long he could wait for us, great service. I mentioned the shuttle because we missed it, only because the manager (Vaggelis Katsaras) told us to relax and enjoy our food and that he would personally take us to the ferry. I can't tell you how much that meant to us as a family. This place is great and if and when I return to Greece I will stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the pool and you get the beach view as well
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jerry A
Reviewed 28 August 2017

From the start we felt like I had come home to visit my family. Eleni was extremely helpful and asked us to wait at the pool while they finished getting our room ready.At the pool Vanessa offered us our welcome drink and I immediately relaxed Once we got into our room I fell in love we had 2 large rooms an outstanding bathroom and shower and kitchenette , my kids chose their room and relaxed into our "new" home . At night I would sit om my balcony and enjoyed my ouzo while listening to the noises of Naxos. When we needed to go to the supermarket the owner Vangeli took us without hesitation even though I could see he had so much work and this would be out of his way. At night if we needed a taxi and one of the owners happened to be around they would happily take us to Chora town.I will ONLY recommend this hotel. Thank you for everything.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family